Heather - MWAHAHAHAHA

"What were you thinking?" Hudson asked me worriedly. Thankfully, he's too much of a cinnamon bun to everyone to do anything.

I laughed slightly, smirking, I said "What? He's a good source of information. He got main character syndrome, I can feel it. Main characters always fuck things up everywhere they go. Most importantly, the ghost stories."

"What..?" My brother is a bit oblivious and dense sometime.

"He's suspicious. And I'm a good news reporter. I need something cool, something that would amaze the city, maybe even the world. A real ghost story. That would impress the news station. I could be the next famous news reporter. No one is listening to the pick mes big fail. They want something to terrify or satisfy the world. A ghost would do."

He frowned, "But you don't know for sure if he knows-"

"Oh I know. I know for sure he have something to do with it. I get closer to him, and pry the story out. What is he gonna do?"

"I don't know? Lie for example." As if.

"Everyone know not to lie to me. I can tell. People know what happen if they don't. I got enough blackmail about him."

"Yeah... I'll admit, I don't like how you work." My own brother, my own blood, against me? I took a deep breath and keep my cool. "I'm done helping you with your projects."

That's it.

"Oh but Hudson, what will the school think if they find out how you're technically one of the factor to the... hmm what was it? The sucide of Dolores Vandrigal?" I smirked to myself a bit. If he's not with me, then I'll have to use force.

I know I can pierce together a good story. It all make sense. The subject is Dolores. She died, and a ghost appear, it doesn't matter who that ghost is. People will believe it's her. People believe everything they see on the news. Beside I don't just run the newspaper at the school. I run the school social media too. So in a way, I run the school.

I will expose this ghost. Famous researchers will come to find it, research on it. And I will meet them, and get the popularity boost I need.

==========

a/n

we shall make hudson more important in this because i realized how he was a background for a while

also i'll have to slow down in the settings here because i want to line up the events into real life event and rn its 2 month early or smth so

~selenur