Gael - Hating On Heather is Bad Promotion For the Play

April made a detective board in my room. She hanged it up on the wall and grabbed some pictures from the yearbook. Then, she turned off the light and held up a lamp.

"I have a few suspects on who could be work with the wicked bitch of the west known as Heather," She said seriously.

"NUMBER 1, KAREN WHITE!" She screamed, holding up a picture of her from the yearbook. It was when we had a school-wide fishing trip because the school felt the need for it.

"LOOK AT HER. LOOK AT HER! TELL ME SHE ISN'T INSANE!" She pointed at Karen's face, "SHE NEED NO MOTIVATION! SHE'S BUILT LIKE THAT! HEATHER NEED TO BRIBE HER NONE AT ALL!"

"Okay, but Heather would pick someone smarter," I told her, making my way back to the light switch. She slapped my hand away. "Okay... can we hurry up? I have rehearsal."

"NUMBER 2, HUDSON ADEJI," She yelled, pinning another picture up. Picture from the newspaper club.

"HE MIGHT BE FAKING IT WHO KNOWS. I MEAN TWINS THINK ALIKE RIGHT?" She was so hype, "HE'S PART OF THE REASON WHY I DIED! HE'S YOUR FRIEND NOW, HE MIGHT BE SENT IN BY HEATHER TO SPY! THAT'S HOW HE RIGGED THE SCIENCE FAIR! I MEAN IT'S EASIER TO CONVINCE SOMEONE WHO LIVE IN YOUR OWN HOUSE TO DO YOUR WORK FOR YOU RIGHT?"

"Mhm... maybe but he's also smarter than that," I replied, "Also he wasn't at the fair."

"NUMBER 3-"

My phone suddenly turned on and played Satisfied in Hamilton. "I KNOW MY SISTER LIKE I KNOW MY OWN MIND YOU WILL NEVER FIND ANYONE AS TRUSTING OR AS KIND-"

April got frustrated and grabbed my phone and threw it across the room. Luckily, there was a curtain where the phone hit and my bed to give it a soft landing.

"EMILY HEEHAW!"

What now? "She said she hated Heather."

"OR DOES SHE? OR IS IT JUST WHAT SHE WANT EVERYONE AND THE PICK-MES TO BELIEVE? I THINK SHE'S SMARTER THAN KAREN!"

"Wow you really hate Heather huh?"

"YES I DO!" She screamed in my face.

I sighed, I don't want to do anything yet. But by the night of the musical, we should figure out who is helping Heather.

I flipped the light back on 3 times or else my family will get kidnapped by Heather.

Wait... that's in 2 days. We're only performing it 4 nights, but the first night is in 2 days.

"We can figure out who it is at the musical," I suggested, "Maybe if we keep a close eye on Heather. Because we know she's planning something there, according to Hudson."

"Do we trust him though?"

"Let's say we do. In these 2 days, they to get everyone to hate Heather as much as possible."

==========

The news about the science fair is all over the school. Point 1 Heather. Apparently Nolan got a bad reputation now.

At lunch, everyone was laughing at him. I can't believe it. It's actually like a nickelodian or This Knee high school show. Unrealistic.

"Oh my god. I still get full marks on that assignment!" He snapped, "Like that's good. Why am I famous."

"NOW MAKE HER LOOK BAD!" April yelled at me.

"Well Heather is the authority here..." I mumbled.

Nolan looked at me. "Well what did I ever do to her that made her do this?"

"Maybe she just wants chaos," Francis suggested.

I was sitting right in between them for 2 reasons. 1) PDA-proofing my friends. 2) So it's balance, I have one person on each side or else both of them is gonna die. I don't know what I would do when Hudson officially joins, that's unbalance. That's why I was okay with being the third wheel.