Hudson - I'm a Doctor, Trust

Thankfully, one thing I got from Heather is my ability to pick-lock. I was never proud of the stuff I did until now.

The handle clicked and the door swung opened.

"Gael!" I yelped. He's clutching his left arm painfully. There's blood dripping out of it.

"That's me!" He yelled back. This stupid dork.

I saw a bloody knife on the ground where it's stained crimson. This dumbass.

"DID YOU PULLED THE KNIFE OUT YOU STUPID-" I stopped myself from fully lecturing him.

"YEAH? FORGIVE ME FOR NOT BEING SMART WHEN I'M DYING!" He yelled back, then groaned in pain. People do dumb things when they're in shock.

"THAT WAS THE ONLY THING THAT COULD STOP YOU FROM BLEEDING OUT" I yelled at him, "SIT DOWN. DO YOU NOT HAVE A CLOTTING FACTOR OR SOMETHING? ERMM HEMOPHILIA?"

"The fuck is that I'm pretty sure I would know if I have a weird disease!"  He hesitantly sat down on the ground, back against the wall, as I turned on the light. I got blinded by it, shading my eyes away.

I spotted a medkit on in an opened drawer, how convenience. Quickly I grabbed it and sat next to Gael.

He turned to me, "YOU'RE NOT A DOCTOR I DON'T TRUST YOU" I rolled my eyes and opened the kit. "Shouldn't we call 911? I can hear the screams outside."

That is true, I can hear the unfortunate crisis happening outside. But what do I care? Right now we're safe in here.

"That's not a bad idea." I flipped on my phone but oh dear, it's dead. It's like those fictional romance trope. "It's dead."

"Unbelievable- Actually mine is somewhere in the trench coat."

"Unbelievable," I said, "Well I think the logical solution is to sanitize your wound and then bandage them or stitch them up. I'm no doctor." I smiled convincingly at Gael to help him calm down.

"That's literally what I just said."

"Can I?" I asked, reaching out for his arm.

"As long as I don't die." I grabbed it and inspected the arm. 

"Well you there's an exit hole you're bleeding from both side. If we don't hurry you're dead from anemia."

"You're not a doctor, stop speaking like one," He groaned as I put dabbed mysterious substance labelled sanitizer in the wound. "That better not be hand sanitizer."

"Yeah it's gonna burn-"

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH WHAT THE-" He screamed. Aaaaw little weaklings.

"GET USED TO IT" I yelled louder to drown out his voice.

After a few minutes, I think I did a very good job. I shook him, "Okay I think we're done."

"Did it worked?"

I looked at the wound which was oozing in fresh blood again. I don't think I did this right. He can't possibly lose all of his blood from his arm right? It's not a more crucial place of the body.

Nah fuck, he's screwed.

"Let's bandage this up huh?" I said quickly. At least I know how to do this.

"No. That's Band-Aid. You are not patching up my whole arm with Band-Aids," He said stubbornly.

"Well there's no bandages in here-"

"Well it's barely bleeding anymore," He said.

"Wait there's a 30 mile long roll of bandage, we're gonna use that." I took the roll and tear off the amount we need. "Gimme your arm."