24🥀

(JM's outfit)                   (TAE's outfit)

The sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the city as the bustling nightlife began to awaken. Jm and Tae stood in front of their wardrobe, deliberating over their choice of outfits for the clubbing night ahead. Jm opted for a sleek silver shirt that shimmered under the soft lighting, paired with tailored black pants that accentuated his lean physique. He adorned himself with carefully selected jewelry and a stylish watch adorning his wrist.

On the other hand, Tae decided on an all-black attire, choosing garments that hugged his frame perfectly, emphasizing his toned physique. His black watch gleamed on his wrist, a subtle yet elegant accessory that completed his look. Unbeknownst to each other, both men were secretly trying to impress one another with their choice of attire.

As Tae's gaze fell upon his husband, he was struck by the sight before him. Jm exuded a captivating beauty that left Tae utterly spellbound. An intense desire surged within Tae, tempting him to abandon their plans and ensconce his husband in his arms, claiming him both physically and emotionally. However, he knew restraint was necessary despite his yearning.

Meanwhile, Jm was equally enthralled by Tae's appearance. The snug black outfit accentuated every contour of Tae's body, stirring unfamiliar sensations within Jm. Though he had never experienced such intimacy with anyone before, the desire to feel Tae's touch enveloped him as he observed his husband with newfound appreciation.

"You look absolutely stunning," Tae murmured, his gaze lingering on Jm's lips, a hint of desire flickering in his eyes.

Blushing at the compliment, Jm met Tae's gaze shyly. "Thank you," He whispered, the air laden with tension. Tae closed the distance between them, cupping Jm's cheek tenderly before capturing his lips in a soft, lingering kiss.

As their kiss deepened, Tae's hands began to explore Jm's silhouette, tracing a path along his back with a possessiveness that mirrored his unspoken longing. Just as Tae's hand went lower, their intimate moment was abruptly interrupted by the shrill ringing of Jm's phone.

Reluctantly breaking away, Jm answered the call. While, Tae let out a frustrated groan at the interruption, his desire for his husband palpable in the air. Jm exchanging some hurried words, turned back to Tae. "Yoongi hyung is here; let's head out," he informed, prompting Tae to nod in agreement. Interlocking their hands, they departed from their apartment, heading towards Yoongi's awaiting car.

As Tae and Jm settled into the plush leather seats of Yoongi's sleek black car, the engine revved to life, as Yoongi navigated through the road.

"I invited my boyfriend and his friends also," Yoongi casually mentioned, his eyes focused on the road ahead as the car smoothly glided towards his boyfriend's address.

Jm's eyes widened in surprise, "Oh, really? Hobi hyung will be here too?" His voice laced with happiness at the thought of meeting Hobi.

"Yeah, we'll pick up Hobi. While, we'll meet his friends directly there," Yoongi informed them, and the couple nodded their heads.

"Btw, we also invited Jm's cousin and his husband," Tae chimed in, glancing at his husband.

"The more, the merrier." Yoongi said, chuckled softly.

Pulling up in front of a house, Yoongi horned. Soon, Hobi approached, his dazzling smile contagious as he entered the car and leaned in to greet Yoongi with a sweet, chaste kiss.

"We're also here," Jm announced, causing Hobi to blush at the sight of Tae and Jm in the backseat.

"Hi, Jm and Tae, it's been too long," Hobi said, as he was away for the dance program and eager to catch up with his friends.

The night was just beginning as they arrived at the club, the pulsating beat of music welcoming them in as they looked for their friends.