23🥀

Sunday came faster than Jm and Tae anticipated. The sun streamed through the curtains, painting a warm glow over the couple tangled in each other's arms. Tae woke up first, his heart bursting with love as he looked at his husband sleeping peacefully beside him. Unable to resist the surge of affection, Tae leaned in and planted a soft kiss on Jm's lips.

Jm stirred, a contented smile gracing his face as he woke to Tae's adoring gaze. He wrapped an arm around Tae's neck, deepening the kiss with a sigh of pure bliss. Tae's hand slid to Jm's waist, drawing him closer in a tender embrace. Jm shivered at the sensation of Tae's touch, a gentle caress that sent waves of desire coursing through him.

As the intensity of the moment grew, Tae felt the urge to explore further, to strip away the barriers between them and revel in the intimacy they shared. But he hesitated, unsure if Jm was ready for such bold advances. Reluctantly, Tae broke the kiss, a look of longing in his eyes as he fought to contain his rising desire.

"We should probably get up," Tae suggested, reluctantly pulling away from Jm's embrace. Jm nodded, cheeks flushed with a mixture of embarrassment and excitement. As Jm rose from the bed, Tae lingered, covering his d*ck beneath the covers.

A smile danced on Jm's lips as he glanced back at Tae. "Aren't you coming?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at his husband.

Tae laughed softly, shaking his head. "I think I'll stay here a little longer. Just need a few more minutes of laziness."

Jm chuckled and disappeared into the bathroom, Tae seized the opportunity to escape to the guest bathroom, his need for release impossible to ignore. With the door securely locked behind him, Tae let his thoughts wander to Jm as he grabbed his length and jerked himself for minutes.

After reaching his climax and cleaning himself, Tae emerged from the bathroom. He was about to step inside his bedroom, a notification sound from his phone caused him to halt in his step. Curious, he opened the message app to see a text from an unknown number.

[The message read, "Tae, it's me Jieun. Please, I want to meet you."]

Tae's expression hardened as he read the message. He immediately blocked the number, not wanting to entertain any thoughts of meeting her when he had better plans with his husband. But he doesn't understand, why she's reaching out to him when he doesn't want to have any sort of contact with her.

"What are you doing here?" Jm asked, startled, as he saw his husband standing in front of the door when he unlocked it.

"Sorry for startling you, baby," Tae said with a soft smile, using the endearment that he had recently started calling Jm. Blushing slightly, Jm waved off the apology, still not fully accustomed to the new nickname.

"It's okay, now go freshen up. I'll make our breakfast, and then we'll head to my parents' house," Jm said, gently nudging Tae towards the bedroom. Tae nodded in agreement, looking forward to spending time with his in-laws.

Jm's parents had invited them for lunch, and Tae was excited to join them. He had previously ignored them, but now he wanted to be the perfect son-in-law - someone who respects them, and cared for their son deeply.

After enjoying their breakfast and getting dressed, the couple drove towards Jm's parents' house. Upon arriving, they were warmly greeted by the older couple, who ushered them inside with smiles. The whole day was spent in laughter, chatting, and bonding. Tae felt genuinely happy to spend time with the elderly couple, especially with his loving husband by his side.

🥀🥀🥀

Smut is coming soon 😊