8🥀

Jm thought that everything would fall into the right place if he poured more effort into their relationship. But even after one month of their marriage, Tae remained distant. He would always be busy, only coming home late at night and immediately sleeping after changing his clothes.

In the morning, Jm would wake up early and make breakfast for Tae, hoping they could chat and eat their breakfast together. However, Tae would quickly finish his breakfast and leave for work, without sparing glance at him.

Jm felt like crying. He didn't understand why Tae was like this. He knew Tae was an idol, but who had such a hectic schedule? Couldn't Tae spare a few minutes for him?

Just when Jm thought things couldn't get any worse, he received a call from Yoongi. Yoongi was Jm's high school friend, and they had bonded over their love for writing. Yoongi loved making songs, while Jm enjoyed writing stories and poetry. When Jm received the call, he immediately went to meet Yoongi.

"Hi," He greeted his friend and Yoongi engulfed him in a hug.

"Good to see you Jm." Yoongi smiles, and they both settle down on the couch.

"So tell me, why you make me rush to meet you?" Jm ask, taking sips from his coffee, which maid served them.

"I wanted your help in writing a song." Yoongi said, and Jm chokes on his coffee.

"Are you serious?" Jm ask, looking at him with unbelievable expression

Yoongi looked at Jm earnestly. "Yes and I'm hundred percent serious. You're so talented Jm. You should give it a try. You might become more famous."

"But why did you choose me? You could have chosen a professional songwriter." Jm argued, he's not confident, he can write romantic song.

"Because I know only you can write romantic song, which can fill people's heart with love. I had read your works Jm, and they're so emotional and heart-touching." Yoongi explained, a smile planted on his face. "Please Jm," He plead almost.

Jm hesitated for a moment but was swayed by Yoongi's enthusiasm. "Okay," he finally said.

Yoongi smiles widen hearing that, "Great! We'll start working on the songs tomorrow. I'll pick you up." He added, and Jm smiles at his friend.

"By the way, for whom we're writing this song?" Jm asked, curious.

Yoongi smirked. "Try to guess." Jm frowned, not quite sure. "Of course, it's for your husband. Tae is launching an album in the upcoming months."

Jm's face immediately lit up with excitement. He was happy that he was going to write a song for Tae. He couldn't help but feel a glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe, working under the Layover Labels would allow him to see his husband more often and spend some precious time with him.

They chatted for a while longer, catching up on each other's lives, before Jm went back home.