10🥀

As Jm laughed at Yoongi's topic, he suddenly felt a presence behind him. His heart accelerated, and he turned his head to see who it was. To his surprise, he saw his husband standing there. Tae had an unreadable expression on his handsome face, and Jm couldn't decipher what he was thinking. Suddenly, Tae flashed his signature boxy smile and greeted Yoongi.

"Hello, Yoongi hyung," Tae said, walking past Jm  and greeting the man. Yoongi frowned, puzzled by Tae's behavior, but then he realized that Tae must be ignoring Jm because they hadn't disclosed their marriage to the public yet. Jm felt a pang in his heart when Tae didn't acknowledge him, but he understood why his husband did it. They had decided to keep their marriage hidden for the time being, as per the company's request.

Jm watched Tae and Yoongi's interaction silently, feeling a mix of emotions. It was bittersweet to see Tae smiling at someone else, but he's also glad to see him smiling.

"Hello, Tae," Yoongi greeted with a smile on his face.

"Can I join you?" Tae's request surprised both Yoongi and Jm, but Yoongi nodded his head, allowing Tae to take the seat next to his husband. Jm's heart fluttered at the sight, overwhelmed by the warmth of Tae's presence beside him. He stole a quick glance at Tae, and shyly smile.

"That's Jm, my friend," Yoongi introduced, aware of the curious glances from the staff. Tae and Jm decided to play along and shook hands, their fingers intertwining briefly. Jm's heart raced at the touch, feeling a rush of emotions he couldn't quite put into words.

"It's nice to meet you, Jm-ssi," Tae said, a softness in his voice that made Jm's heart melt. Hearing his own name spoken by his husband's mouth was a new feeling, one that left him feeling vulnerable.

As Yoongi engaged in conversation with Tae, while Jm just silently listen. Then, Yoongi left the table to fetch some food, leaving Tae and Jm alone.

"What are you doing here?" Tae asked, with a fake smile as he whispered to Jm, careful not to let anyone overhear their conversation.

"I... I... Yoongi hyung wanted my help in composing a song," Jm stuttered, feeling a lump form in his throat as he saw the anger flash in Tae's eyes.

"You composing a song? Are you serious? You're an author, not a lyricist," Tae spat, his words piercing Jm's heart like a thousand needles. Tears welled up in Jm's eyes as he struggled to keep his composure.

Just as Jm was about to respond, Tae's manager appeared at their table with a tray of food for Tae. Yoongi also returned with two trays of food, one of which he passed to Jm, urging him to eat. But Jm's appetite had vanished, his emotions overpowering his hunger.

Feeling overwhelmed, Jm asked Yoongi for directions to the washroom. He excused himself from the table, making his way to the washroom where he could let his tears flow freely. For a while, he allowed himself to be vulnerable, releasing the pent-up emotions that threatened to consume him.

Once he had composed himself, Jm emerged from the washroom, putting on a brave face. He returned to the table, pretending as though nothing had happened. His eyes may have still been puffy, but he refused to let his pain show.

When the evening approached, Jm decided to seek refuge in his cousin house, not wanting to face Tae, after their last conversation. Without informing his husband, he took taxi to his cousin, and spent the rest of night there.