XIII. The L Word

AS HE OPENED THE door, Dustin checked both ends of the hallway, "All clear" He whispered before the others followed behind him

They continued to walk down the hall, Steve and Robin's face lit up when they realized that they were at a movie theater.

Dustin led them to the first empty seats he saw, "You two. Sit" He instructed sternly towards the older two teenagers. Steve groaned, "No, no, these seats are way too close!" He complained, stuffing a handful of popcorn in his mouth.

"Then don't watch the movie."

"We wanna watch the movie" Robin sassed which irritated Dustin, "Then watch it!" His voice raised, causing the people behind them to shush him.

"Whatever you do, don't go anywhere" He explained to them slowly. Steve rolled his eyes at Dustin's words, "Fine, Dad" He joked, getting a giggle out of Robin.

The other three ignored them, finding three more empty seats a little farther away from Robin and Steve.

Dustin huffed as he leaned back in his seat, "Okay, it's official. I'm never having kids" He said. Rosie laughed but the expression on his face showed that he was far from joking.

"What are we doing here?" Erica questioned. "We're laying low, like Oswald."

"Oswald was found in a theater and shot to death" Erica explained, making Roseanne's eyes widen as she sat up in her seat. "Yeah, a week later" Dustin retorted with an eye roll.

"The point is that he plan didn't work" Erica pointed out.

"Only because it was a setup."

"What?"

"He was just a patsy" Dustin shrugged, Rosie raised her brow, "What's a patsy?"

The woman sitting behind them leaned forward in her seat to harshly shush them only to get one back in return.

"We need to get out of here" Erica confirmed, this time Dustin agreed. "Alright, you watch Tweedledee and Tweedledum. Make sure they don't go anywhere. C'mon Rose."

"And where are you guys going?" Erica asked as Dustin grabbed the supercomm out of her bag, "To find us a ride" He replied before him and Rosie exited the theater.

--

ASHTON AND ELEVEN sat in the medical session of the closed down grocery store they broke into. Eleven's leg was damaged as she could barely walk without support.

Ash finished wrapping her leg with the medical items that were scattered across the floor. It was quiet, the others were somewhere else around the store, leaving Eleven and Ashton by themselves as he tended to her wound.

The silence was broken when Eleven hissed, "Is it too tight?" Ashton looked up at her, quickly beginning to untie her bandage.

She stopped him, "No, it just hurts really bad" She shook her head as Ashton began to rewrap the wound a little more loose than last time.