V. D'Artagnan

Julianna felt herself stir in her sleep, suddenly feeling uncomfortable

"Julie" She heard someone say, however since she was tired, she convinced herself that she was hearing things as she ignored it.

"Julie" The voice said again, this time, Julie opened her eyes. The girl jumped awake when she saw a face that she hadn't seen in a while. "Eleven."

The girl stood on the side of her bed and she looked slightly different. Her hair had grew out and it now was short with soft curls. Julianna was quick to unfold the covers over her body and get out of her bed.

"I--When did you--" Julie stammered over her words, unsure where to begin. She couldn't believe that Eleven was finally standing in front of her after not seeing her for over a year, it felt surreal.

"I've missed you" Eleven whispered, Julie could see the gloss in her eyes. "I missed you so much El, I knew you were still alive."

A tear fell down Eleven's cheek as Julie's smile started to falter, "I have to go Julie" The girl said, a frown appearing on her face. Julie shook her head with a short laugh, "But you just got here silly" She said jokingly with a giggle but stopped when she saw that Eleven was not doing the same.

Then, Eleven started to fade away, as if she was a ghost. "Eleven?"

The girl with soft curls closed her eyes, "Goodbye Julie" She whispered as she began to disappear out of thin air. "ELEVEN!"

Within seconds, the girl was gone and it was now Julie in her bedroom alone once again.

"Eleven!"

Suddenly, Julianna shot up from her bed, her chest moving up and down rapidly. She looked around her room, panting, with stray pieces of hair stuck to her face.

The red head put a hand over her chest as an attempt to slow her breathing down. She reached over to her nightstand, grabbing her glass of water and drinking from it.

She looked at the clock, seeing that it was 5:34 am. She laid down back in her with a huff.

If it was a dream, why did it feel so real?

--

THE NEXT DAY

JULIE WAS UP ready for school while the dream she had last night continued to linger in her head.

She stood in front of her mirror, running the hairbrush through her short hair a couple times. When she was satisfied, she walked over to her bed.

She got on her knees, lifting the long blanket from the bed so she could peek underneath. She grabbed a box from the bottom of her bed, pulling it on her lap.

She stared at it as the top of the box was labeled "JULIE'S PARENTS" in Nora's handwriting.