act one + intro ⇨

Hello everyone! My name is Ali and I am the author of When We're Together

Hello everyone! My name is Ali and I am the author of When We're Together. Thank you so much for clicking on this book and I hope you enjoy.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄༺༻ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
playlist

THIS SIDE OF PARADISE by coyote theory
THESE DAYS by wallows
LOOKING OUT FOR YOU by joy again
PRETTY U by seventeen
FEEL SPECIAL by twice
DANDELIONS by ruth b
HELLO? by clario
THIS LOVE (TV) by taylor swift
MINE by the 1975
LOVER by taylor swift
SOFTLY by clario
LOVE by lana del ray
MELTING by kali uchis
I LOVE YOU by billie eilish

THIS SIDE OF PARADISE by coyote theoryTHESE DAYS by wallowsLOOKING OUT FOR YOU by joy againPRETTY U by seventeenFEEL SPECIAL by twiceDANDELIONS by ruth bHELLO? by clarioTHIS LOVE (TV) by taylor swiftMINE by the 1975LOVER by taylor swiftSOFTLY by c...

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄༺༻ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
powers

The oc of this book DOES have powers like Eleven. Her two different type colors resemble her holding two different abilities.

The first one she has is element manipulation which simply means she can control and manipulate fire, water, air and nature.

The second one is her force field (inspired by Violet from The Incredibles), which allows her to protect herself using her force field and burn anyone who touches it.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄༺༻ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
information

At some point during season two, the oc's name will change and that is INTENTIONAL, it goes with the plot so if you skip chapters, it may be confusing.

My oc of this book does not have a face claim because I would like to leave how she looks up to you guys.

Updates may be slow but I will try my best to update when I can because I am in school and is very busy.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄༺༻ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

about the author

My name is Ali and i'm 17 years old :) I ask you guys to bear with me since I am not the best writer but I do try my best improve.

Please let me know if you see any spelling mistakes or errors in this story so that i can fix it. Sometimes, I am too lazy to proofread my chapters before publishing so letting me know of any errors would be appreciated.

I include fun facts and recaps at the end of my chapters because i figured you guys would enjoy it! I would love to see you guys comment on my chapters because I love talking to and interacting with you guys <3

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄༺༻ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
cast !

Finn Wolfhard as mike wheeler
Millie Bobby Brown as eleven
Noah Schnapp as will byers
Caleb McLaughlin as lucas sinclair
Gaten Matarazzo as dustin henderson
Joe Keery as steve harrington
David Harbour as jim hopper
Natalia Dyer as nancy wheeler
Winona Ryder as joyce byers
Charlie Heston as jonathan byers

+ all other cast members and their characters

° . * DISCLAIMERS ° . °  . * ● ¸

All the characters in this book EXCEPT for Julianna, Ashton and Nora ARE NOT my characters and i did not make them up. This book is based off the netflix series Stranger Things by the Duffer Brothers and it will follow that story line.

If you do see any similarities from this book in another book that is a complete coincidence. Please do not take my things and please do not plagiarize my story because I worked very hard. The book cover and graphics are my own doing and my own work (some GIFs may be from pinterest)

This book may contact the following: Smoking, drinking, cursing, mention of death, etc.

RECOMMENDED TO READ IN DARK MODE!!!!

Please know that there is no face claim for my oc or any characters I've made up so it is up to the readers to imagine what they look like. Thank you!!!

Enjoy!!!!