Toxic - Millie Bright

After spending months in a house alone after a breakup, after months of sitting in my house barely eating and sleeping, I decided I wanted to go out clubbing tonight. Why? No idea. I just... wanted to.

The breakup really shook me up, actually. Not that it wasn't needed, because it SO was. We were toxic to each other, always dimming each other's achievements, always talking about ourselves and not the other person. However, it's Millie Bright and once you have Millie, you don't leave her. Eventually, we had to leave each other. A few years of happiness... but also toxicity... down the drain. I know it's partly my fault, but it's also her fault too. We're both at fault, and since the breakup, neither of us have said that to each other. No apologies, nothing. Just... no contact. 5 months with no contact and only now do I think I'm ready to go out and live just a little.

I went upstairs, showered, and shaved and slipped on a gorgeously short black dress, tying my hair up in a slick back low ponytail. I looked GOOOOOD. I looked hot if I do say so myself.

I called a taxi and headed to the club in town that is always packed. I think I needed the busy environment rather than the quiet one. I needed to involve myself around a lot of people. I immediately ordered vodka and cokes, and a few shots of pure straight vodka, just to get me off to a very very quick start. The night went blurry quite quickly, but I was still sober enough to know what I was doing. Maybe not sober enough to control myself, but I knew what I was doing. I started dancing with some random people as they placed me in front of them, letting my arse slide over their front. That repeated itself for a while, us two dancing to the music, becoming more and more flirty and closer, with their hands now working their way up my legs. To be honest, I had no idea if it was a girl or guy, but I didn't really matter at this point. I was having fun.

Well, I WAS having fun until I got dragged away and basically pushed into the club toilets. "What do you think you're doing?" I heard a VERY familiar voice say. "I'm dancing, Millie. Why is that a problem?" I chuckled back. "Because you're flashing your arse to half the fucking club y/n." She spoke back and I shrugged. "And? What's your problem with it? I'm not yours anymore." I whispered with a slight tone. I didn't even realise that she was slowly walking me back into the large toilet stall. "You're not mine?" She smirked and I shook my head. "Nope. Not anymore. I can show anyone my body. I can let them... touch me... feel me... kiss me..." I whispered, trying to get a reaction out of my ex, and I definitely achieved that. "And who do you want to touch you? Feel you? Kiss you?" She replied, taking steps further to me so my back is pressed against the wall. "I don't know yet. You have someone in mind?" I smirked and her hand went to my waist. "Maybe."

I shouldn't do this... I know I shouldn't do this AT ALL but oh my god she makes me feel so good. She makes me feel SOOO good. Might be the best I've ever had I can't lie.

"Millie. If you're going to touch me like that then you know what else you need to do." I whispered while her hand on my waist was squeezing every now and then. "I don't need to do anything to you. As you said, you're not mine." She chuckled, taking steps back and letting go of me. She completely left me there, walking out of the bathroom and back to the club, leaving me flustered, horny, and in need of her. SO in need of her.

I walked back out and found her getting a drink at the bar, so I walked up behind her and grabbed her arse, something I know for a fact she likes. "Y/n Y/l/n." She spoke, not even looking at me. "Millie Bright." I smiled back, standing next to her. "You sort yourself out already?" She asked and I shook my head. "Nope. Gunna get someone else to do it for me." I chuckled just before ordering myself a Malibu and coke. "No you're not. I'll do it." She whispered, making me nearly choke on my drink. "Will you now? Who says I'll let you?" I replied, not looking at her but feeling her hand wrap around my waist. "Me." She replied.

We spent the next hour or so dancing together VERY flirtatiously. We kept drinking, kept basically feeling each other up, until we both had enough.

"Outside. Now." She demanded and I shook my head. "I don't want to go home." I replied with a smirk. "Now, y/n." She needed something and I don't know what it was. Well... I do... but she's never ever been like this when she's in the mood for sex. "Make me." I teased and she picked me up and literally took me out of the club. Her hands were on my arse, holding me up as my legs wrapped around her, and she immediately put us in a taxi and gave her address. "Your house huh?" I asked and she nodded, still keeping a firm grip on my thigh, probably leaving a mark but I didn't care. It weirdly felt amazing.

We got back to her house, and she dragged me inside. "Guess the toxicity never left." I chuckled and her eyes changed from horny to mad. "I beg your pardon?" She asked and I smiled a little. "Still not ready to admit you're also at fault for breaking us up? Not ready to admit that you were ALSO toxic, Millie?" I asked and she scoffed. "Like you didn't enjoy the toxicity." She rolled her eyes and I looked confused. "Are you for real? Millie all you did was talk about yourself. Every day after football you'd never ask how I was. The only time you asked if I was okay was when you were in the middle of my legs!" Maybe a bit too far but that's okay. "Well... are you okay?" She asked but I could tell she meant it. "No. I'm not okay! I've done nothing but basically weep for the last few months over you. I've wanted to see you, to ask how you are, I've wanted to start fresh but all I can remember is how much of a dick you were!" I shouted back and she stepped closer to me. "I was a dick?" She asked with a tone. "Mhm. You were." I whispered.

"I thought you liked my dick?" She smiled and I genuinely laughed. "Millieeee." I dragged, making her smile. "Did you not? You liked me inside of you. You loved me inside of you actually. Let me make you feel like that again." She whispered and I gave in. "Fuck me, Millie Bright. Do it." I whispered and she immediately spun me around and pinned me up against the wall. "Be a good girl and moan my name." She whispered, sucking on my neck, making her way down to the exposed area on my breast before yanking up my dress and getting in between my legs. "Moan my name. You haven't said it once." She looked up at me and I smiled. "Desperate?" I whispered as she attached her lips to my clit. I still didn't moan her name. I moaned, just not her name. She kept eating me out and I kept moaning... but still not her name.

"Y/n. What's my name?" She demanded, looking back up at me. "Hmmm your name's Millie." I whispered and she nodded. "Moan it. Scream my name. Let everyone know it's ME who's making you feel good." She demanded and I shook my head. "Nahhh don't think I will." Bad move. Baaaad move. She got up immediately and dragged me upstairs to her room, chuckling me down straight on the bed. "Now. Moan my name while I fuck you." She demanded, immediately putting her fingers inside of me with no warning. "MILLIE!" I moaned... unintentionally. "That's my good girl." She smiled, moving her fingers at a gorgeous pace while looking up at me arching my back. "Do I make you feel good?" She whispered and I nodded, still moaning her name.

She made me cum very quickly but didn't stop. She grabbed her strap-on from the drawer and used it on me, making me ride her which made both of us feel great, and just after we both came from that, I moved down and started eating her out.

We both still had alcohol in our system, and we both know we shouldn't be doing this, but it was too late now. She was making me feel incredible, and I was making her feel just as good...

We clearly were both completely worn out, as we both woke up the next morning, naked and tangled in each other's body. My head was laid on her chest, my leg in between hers and my arm around her stomach as her arms wrapped around me. I looked up at her and remembered the whole night before. "Oh fuck." I whispered with a little chuckle. "How did we get here?" Millie laughed and I shrugged. "No idea, but my legs are jelly." I giggled, resulting in Millie replying, "Mine too... oh fucking hell y/n."

"I guess the toxicity never leaves..."