I want you to know me - Alexia Putellas

(pt 2 to the last chapter)

*Alexia's POV*

It's been a few weeks, with it now being the 9th of December and our last home game, when Lyla and her sister were here, was on the 19th of November... so it's been a while.

To be honest, I haven't stopped thinking about Lyla's sister. However, I couldn't find her anywhere. I've asked the best stalker on the team, Giulia Dragoni, to find her but she had no luck. I just want to know who she is, to be honest. I want to know her. I want her to get to know me. Why do I feel like this? And why does she make me have a funny feeling in my stomach? It doesn't make sense to me.

I was hoping they would be at the home game today against Eibar, but I didn't know if they would be. Time came for us to all go, and with me still being injured, I sat back on the bench and when I did, I was met with familiar voice shouting my name.

"ALEXIAAAAAA!!" Lyla shouted, and I got up and walked my way over to her, leaning over the fence to talk to her. "Look at you sat front row again. Where's your sister?" I smiled but she looked a bit sad. "Erm, I'm not here with her... this is erm... Julie." She whispered with a sad tone. "I am your mother thank you very much, Lyla-Marie. Who's this then?" An older woman spoke, coming down the steps with a drink. "This is Alexia. We met her last game we were here." Lyla whispered and I could tell she felt scared about something. "Lyla? Wanna come sit on the bench with me for the game?" I asked with a smile and Lyla nodded with scared eyes. "No. She is not. She is staying with her MOTHER. Not you. You're no one to her." Her mum spoke back and I was taken aback.

"She is to my si-" Lyla started but the woman cut her off. "We don't talk about her. We are here for half the game and that's it. We go home." The woman spoke before getting up again. "I'm going for a smoke. Don't move." She spoke again and I was so confused. "Do you have a phone?" I asked and Lyla shook her head. "Mum made me leave it at the house. I just want to message my sister." She spoke and I slipped her my phone. "Quick before your mum comes back." I whispered and she grabbed my phone and typed in her sisters Instagram and messaged her on there.

*y/n POV*

I was sat at home watching the Barcelona game and it panned over to Alexia Putellas with a fan... OH MY GOD THATS MY SISTER! What is she doing there and why is she alone?! Once I saw that, I got a message on Instagram from Alexia Putellas. It kind of shocked me a little but when I looked at it, I realised it was my sister.

Hey... erm it's Lyla. Not going to lie I think mums on the stuff again. We're at the Barça game and she's not been nice, y/n... I wanna come and be with you please please come and get me? I'd rather be with you at home than here with her... please?

My heart BROKE. I messaged back immediately.

I'm on my way. Try get Alexia to walk you outside cause I can't come in babe, there's no more tickets left.

It's Alexia... I'll get you a ticket if you need? You can come and sit with me and be far away from Lyla's mum. I could tell she was scared so I wanted to stay with her for a little. Kick off isn't for a while. How far away are you?

Like... 15 minutes? Can you possibly stay with her until then? Don't make it obvious that you're there or Julie will take her away and take her home and I can't have that because I'm not allowed home. Please Alexia? I know you don't owe me anything and I know this is big but please I need this. Please?

Of course. You don't need to ask twice. I'll stay. I'll bring Jonatan over too so we can pretend to have a chat. When you're here, go to the side door where the mascot room was and there should be a security guard there, the one you met before, and just ask them to phone me and they will. If not message me and I'll come get you.