Oh God, I missed this. - Alexia Putellas

Being on camp with your kind-of-ex is hard. Remembering everything that you both did together, ever kiss, every hug, every moment. All you want to do is go over to her, in front of everyone, and kiss her like you used to do, but you can't.

Today, you had the last game of the Champions League, and you won! You won your fist champions league after coming back from injury, and even scored the winning goal. You were on absolute fire. You headed back to the hotel with all the girls, partying the whole way, and the whole night. You all got drunk, and immediately regretted it the day after.

You woke up with the worst headache ever – the worst hangover... Even tablets couldn't fix it. "Mapiiii." You groaned, and your sister came over to your bed, considering you were both sharing a room. "I'll get you water and some food. You're alright." She giggled and you nodded, but once she left, you knew there was only one person that you needed right now.

You left the room too, in your t-shirt and shorts, and wabbled your way to Alexia's room. You slowly knocked on the door, and she told you to come in, so in you walked... very slowly. "Oh, y/n. I didn't think it was you. What's up?" She whispered, looking at you with a confused look. Every time you see each other, you can tell that you are thinking.

All the emotions come back every time you look at each other; especially the kisses. You stopped the whole thing a few months ago, but there have been a few drunken kisses every now and then, but non last night. "Can I lay down?" You whispered and she nodded, sitting at the end of her bed, and watching TV.

"Y/N?!" You heard Mapi shout, and you told Alexia to tell her that you were in here. "Is that a good idea?" She asked, and you nodded. Mapi came in with my food and water, giving you it and giving Alexia an evil eye before she walked back out, closing the door behind her.

"You a little hungover, love?" Alexia whispered, and you nodded. "I'm fine though. I just needed to be here." You replied, and she nodded. She kept watching the TV, and you slowly drifted off to sleep again, basically cuddled into Alexia's jumper that you used to love. You used to steal this jumper whenever you were at her house, and she always used to complain about it, which made you laugh.

When you woke up again, you saw her still at the end of her bed, still watching TV just like she does. She can never sit on the bed normally when watching TV, she alwayssss has to sit at the end, which makes you chuckle a little. Also, when you woke up, you felt better, but also realised that you had a dream about Ale.

You got up slowly and walked around in front of her. "Yes?" She whispered, looking up and straight into your eyes. Instead of replying, you got on top of her, straddling her and wrapping your arms around her for a hug. "Let me move back a little then, baby." She whispered, moving a little back so that you didn't fall off the bed. She wrapped her arms around you, keeping you in the hug before watching TV again.

You knew exactly what you wanted to do, and instead of hesitating, you just did it. You started kissing her neck and felt her smile against your head. "Y/nnn." She dragged, but you kept kissing it. She moaned slightly, making you go a little harder, and her hands went to your waist.

You slowly moved your way up, kissing her jaw, her cheek, before looking at her straight in her eyes, your hands on both of her cheeks. "Do you w-" She started, but you immediately pulled her in, kissing her properly which she reciprocated. Your tongues moved at a fast pace, battling for each other, and you slowly pushed her back, away from you and disconnecting your lips.

She laid down on the bed, seeing you on top of her as you placed your hands on her waist. "I thought we said to stop?" She whispered with a smirk on her face. "Do you want to stop?" I asked but she pulled you down on top of her properly. "No." She whispered before kissing you heavily again.

She slowly flipped you over, with now her being on top of you, and kissed your mouth again, before going down to your neck and definitely leaving a hickey there. You moaned her name loudly, making her put her hand on your mouth, before kissing lower down.

"Ale. Ale wait." You whispered and she immediately got off you, looking at you. "I'm sorry." She whispered but you shook your head. "Oh no. I loved it, but I need to be sat up so you can take my shirt off." You whispered and she immediately pulled you up, taking your shirt off straight away. "Now you can continue." you giggled, making her smile, and going back to kissing your collarbone, before heading down to your naked breasts.

She went lower, and lower, until she got in between your legs. "Are you sure?" She whispered, hands on both sides of your shorts and underwear. "So sure. Now fuck me, Alexia Putellas Segura." You demanded, and she basically ripped off your shorts and underwear, leaving you naked in front of her.

"You have to be quiet, amor." She whispered, turning you on more as you love when she calls you 'amor.' "I will. For you, I will." You whispered, and she immediately attached her lips to your centre.

Oh god, I missed this.