The Wife & The Mistress

Start from the beginning

"I don't, I really don't. But I'm a fan."

Monica chuckled hysterically. "Funny, you are a fan who's living in the middle of a book signing. Isn't that confusing, isn't the point of you being here getting your book signed?"

"It was, I will catch up on her tour, right now I was called in to work."

Penda said. Some guy in a suite walked out., "There you are, that was amazing how you brought life into the book by reading with the author. I'm a Hollywood casting director and I'm gonna be casting on this book after the tour. I think I found the character for our maid, you fit the description perfectly. Please come to the auditions, this is my number if you want more details"
The guy said to Penda. He turned to Monica.. "oh my gosh yes. You are gorgeous, you are the sexy tall boss who is married and smitten by her maid. You two are amazing just standing together. Please..."

He pulled another card and handed it to Monica "Call me" he said and went back inside. Monica and Penda looked at each other Jaws hanging...
"what the fuck just happened? I'm not an actress and my wife is directing this film for fuck's sake she's gonna be pissed I'm the main character because she's bossy but is incapable of shouting at me."

"Really how lucky, I always get a slap..." Penda said drifting in her own world. "What's that?"

"I mean my husband, he would back slap the shit out of me," Penda said. That's not what she meant, she was talking about Fantasia too.

"But is just acting, how hard can it be? Fuck it I'm in, I'm gonna call this guy back" Monica said. "will your wife approve?"

"no, but I will have sex with her so good she will let me have it"
Penda swallowed hard. "you should call him back too, after all, is you they really want. I'm just a pretty face"

"you are really pretty, who can compete with that?" Penda was just thinking of how they are already in a competition and how she was losing because... this woman is so fucking pretty and hot.

"You are gorgeous too. And your body... Girl that's some hot shit",  Monica said. Penda smiled. "Thank you".
"So we doing this audition shit, be my TV mistress?" Monica asked. Penda froze looking into her eyes.
Like how is a person so fucking beautiful!? Her eyes... Gosh, this woman's eyes. How am I gonna win Her wife if she's all that?

"Penda??"

"Okay, okay I'm in"

"Great. Here is my number, we can hang out, and be friends, I don't have any friends on the outside except my wife and I would like for her to just be my fine-ass wife. I need new friends. I like you. I like your style, I like your class, and I would like to hang out. If you like... "
"uh, I'm pretty busy - -"
"Pretty Please Penda.,"

"uh, okay... I will, I will call you" Penda said and accepted the card and left.

Two weeks later
Fantasia just came home from her book tour. She was exhausted but had to drive to a studio in Hollywood for a meeting regarding her upcoming film which she will be directing, and gosh, how she missed the set life.

"Honey I'm home,... Mo, snuggler... Hello" Her wife was not home.
She didn't have time to call her, she had to change real quick and drive to Hollywood in time for her meeting.

"Hi, I'm Fantasia Barrino, I have a meeting in Studio 19, could you point me in the right direction please"

"of course ma'am, they are waiting for you, wait you are Fantasia, the director of Lying in Lies? Oh my gosh I love that movie, you wrote the book right?"

"Yes, I did. So studio 19?"

"of course, follow me."

They got in the boardroom. Fantasia stepped in. "sorry I'm late, my flight was delayed."