"Jealous of what?" they turn to see Jia Li walking into the room.

Wuxi points to Lusi holding AMei and Jai Li sneers for a moment before schooling her features and smiling. "Aww, it seems my little niece has taken a shine to you."

Lusi missing the look nods "So it would seem, hi I'm Lusi, Wangji's sister in law."

Jia Li slyly looks her up and down before smiling wider "Hi I'm Jia Li Wuxian's twin sister, it's nice to meet you too." She looks over at Xichen and raises an eyebrow "And who are you?"

Xichen grins "I'm Xichen, Wangji's brother and Lusi's husband."

Jia Li nods "Ah got it, nice to meet you. Wuxi introduce me to everyone else." She says as she walks off. Wangji's eyes narrow as he watches the siblings walk away.

Xichen seeing the look on his brother's face asks "What is it didi?"

He shakes his head "Nothing, we can talk about it later gege, in the meantime come in and meet everyone."

They walk over, introduce everyone, and put their gifts on the gift table. Wuxi looks at his sister "AJia where is Mingjue? Is he coming?"

Her eyes widen almost imperceptibly, and she smiles "Oh he had something come up last minute with his new project he told me to give everyone his apologies for not being able to attend."

Everyone smiles and nods but Wangji is making a calculated guess in his head about why Mingjue isn't here. They talk and get to know each other, telling stories of years gone by and accomplishments in their lives. They eat and enjoy each other's company while they all get better acquainted.

Both grandfathers get up after the meal and start passing out gifts to their families. The babies get a bunch of toys and clothes Wuxi got a brand-new computer with all of the latest art software to use for his digital art, a villa in Chongqing (for him and Wangji both) and a luxury art gallery show for his artwork, he just has to coordinate with the gallery director. Wangji got the key to a brand new Ducati Diavel twelve-sixty Lamborghini motorcycle, and Xichen got the key to the Lamborghini to match. Lusi received a hundred and thirty total carat sapphire and diamond necklace and Jia Li got an eight-five carat diamond necklace. Both jewelry pieces look like something a queen or empress would wear. All of the gifts are lavish and extremely expensive with both elders smiling as their grandchildren coo over their gifts.

Jia Li gets up and walks over to her grandfather, in a coyish and overly sweet voice says "Lao ye you are so generous, I'm so happy you came to see us, I love my gift thank you." She grabs the elbow of his sleeve.

Wuxi scoffs "AJia why are you talking and acting like one of those brats in a C drama? Your normal voice sounds nothing like that, behave and act right with Lao ye."

She pouts "I was just trying to let Lao ye know how grateful I am and how happy I am he is here." She gives her twin puppy eyes.

Wuxi grins "Then just say that meimei you don't have to act out of character to show your gratitude."

She pouts more, flounces back to her seat and takes a sip of water to cover her embarrassment.

Huan Su chuckles "It's alright, she was just trying to be adorable AXian, leave her be."

Jia Li smiles then turns to her twin and sticks her tongue out at him causing the older men to chuckle at her antics. Looking pleased with herself she nibbles on one of the desserts on the table.

The brunch lasts about two hours before everyone decides to leave having agreed to meet at the Jiang's at eleven-thirty a.m. They take the babies home and enjoy spending the day as a family, Wuxi and Wangji cook dinner together and they feed their babies and each other, relishing the closeness they are building together as a family.

Wuxi is lying in Wangji's arms after making love and taking a long soaking bath. He plays with the water and then sighs "I am worried about tomorrow baobao, you don't know Madam Yu and how she can be. She will be sweet but find reasons to deny our engagement. She will make her arguments seem very reasonable as to why we shouldn't get married. I promise she will have something up her sleeve."

Wangji kisses his neck right on one of his love bites "Don't worry baobei, our families will be there and they will have our backs, they support us being together so I don't see how she can deny us, besides I am the father of our children and that should give us more leverage."

Wuxi snuggles into his arms more "I hope so, I hope there are no issues and things go smoothly tomorrow."

Wangji kisses his neck again hugging him close "Everything will be fine, I have faith that we are supposed to be, we are meant to be and no one or nothing can break us apart."

The next day they all arrive at the Jiang mansion and are welcomed in by the staff. Wuxi and Wangji walk hand in hand into the living room followed by Carmen, Huan Su and Lan Ching Yao. They are greeted by Jiang Fengmian, Madam Yu, Jiang Cheng and Jia Li.

Fengmian smiles "Welcome please come in, we were about to sit down to an early lunch, would you join us?"

Introductions are made and everyone moves toward the dining room, they sit down and are served several dishes. Wuxi nervously keeps glancing at Madam Yu who has been ignoring him this whole time. Huan Su smiles "It is nice to meet all of you finally, I wish we had been able to meet sooner but circumstances did not allow for that. Thank you for the updates on the twins over the years it allowed us to be able to have ease of mind in leaving them in your care." He looks pointedly at Madam Yu who smiles magnanimously.

"It has been our pleasure to take them in and raise them alongside our own children. They are all quite close and have just grown closer over the years." She says as if she actually cares about them both.

Huan Su watches her carefully but says nothing else about the matter. Fengmian trying to steer the conversation away laughs nervously "So how long will you be in town for Mr. Su?"

"As long as I need to be, I am enjoying getting to know my grandchildren and great-grandchildren" he looks at Jia Li and Wuxi smiling.

Madam Yu smiles at him "I'm glad you are getting to know them, they have missed having blood relatives in their lives for so long."

He nods "I'm sure, unfortunately, due to some errors we were under a misinformed assumption but that thankfully has been rectified."

Fengmian trying to steer them away from the topic, he looks at Lan Ching Yao "AJia mentioned that you and Mrs. Lan wanted to come and speak with us today about Wei Wuxian's engagement, is that correct?"

The elder Lan nods "Yes, we felt that in light of the new information, it would be prudent for us to come and speak with you about an engagement between Wei Wuxian and our Lan Wangji."

Fengmian smiles at the elder Lan "I think.."

He is interrupted by his wife "Darling, we have talked about this."

She smiles politely at everyone at the table but there are confused looks all around. Carmen tilts her head "I fail to see where the issue would be for Wuxi and Wangji to get engaged at this time. I would like to hear why this engagement is hindered if you would please speak plainly so that we might understand Mrs. Jiang."

She half laughs "Well it's just that.."

A masculine voice from the doorway has them all turning "I have a prior claim since he is already my fiancé."

Wuxi's eyes widen and outraged spouts "I doubt that considering I have no idea who you are." He takes Wangji's hand, squeezes it nervously and glances at him as if to say 'See I told you she would do something'

Madam Yu smirks almost sadistically but the only one who caught it was Huan Su out of the corner of his eye.

"I'm Wen Chang of the Wen family, we have had a contract to be married for nearly thirteen years." The handsome man smiles at Wuxi.