43

Wuxi, Wangji, Elder Lan, Dr. Sang Ri, Mr. Su and the babies all walk back into the hospital room. Dr. Sang Ri looks at the elder Lan "Mr. Lan I will take a sample from the child and be on my way, I will have the results delivered to your home this afternoon."

Wuxi puts his son down and looks at Li Qin who has been waiting with AMei "Can you take him so I can help the doctor get a sample for a paternity test for the Lan family records?"

She nods whispering "Who are all of these people?"

Wuxi grins "I'll introduce you soon, let me get this done first." He turns to his grandfather "Lao Ye give me a moment so we can do this then we can do introductions."

Mr. Su nods and sits on one of the couches in the room, Wuxi walks over to his daughter and puts his hand out for Dr. Sang Ri to hand him the swab. "Hey baby girl be good and open your mouth for mommy ok?"

She nods "Ok Mommy." She opens her mouth and Wuxi swabs it per the doctor's instructions then hands it to him.

He puts it in a plastic bag and writes her name on it then says his goodbyes.

Introductions are done around the room and smiling Elder Lan says "If you are going to be here for a while and have the time I would love to get together with you for lunch Mr. Su. I am very impressed with what you and your wife have done and I would love to have a conversation with you, I think it would be fascinating."

Mr. Su nods "I would like that, you have done some amazing things in your day as well. The amount you sold your business for is still one of the largest on record in China. I would like to stay long enough to attend AXian's engagement party if that is alright with everyone."

Wuxi nods "I would love it if you would Lao Ye."

He smiles "Now let's get acquainted with each other before little Mei is released hm?"

They talk about their lives and how their businesses and families have been doing, and during this time they are informed that all three of the staff who took pictures of baby Mei have been fired and blacklisted from the healthcare industry. They all talk until very early afternoon when AMei is released, Wuxi invites both grandfathers back to their house for dinner and they agree happily.

Carmen is waiting for them at the villa and greets everyone as they come in. She smiles at the unfamiliar person that came in with them. She knows who he is because she was watching the press conference along with millions of others.

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. Su." She says when Wuxi introduces him to her.

Mr. Su nods smiling "The pleasure is all mine, Wuxi explained who you are and how you have been a mother to him in the last years. I know I speak for my wife and myself when I say thank you for taking care of him. Thank you for being with him and treating him like family when those who were supposed to be there for him were not." He bows to her.

She moves quickly to keep him from bowing "There is no need, we are family, I have always considered him to be one of my sons since the day I met him. His mother and I were childhood best friends, she was the sister of my heart I loved her dearly so how could I not love her child?"

Mr. Su smiles at her "My wife will be so pleased to see you when she wakes up."

Carmen grins "I can't wait to see her again, I haven't seen her since I was a child still in high school. I hope she wakes soon, I know it would make Wuxi happy to have her in his life and the lives of the children."

She walks into the living room after making tea to see her father grinning from ear to ear "Ba you look like the cat that swallowed the canary."

He chuckles "I got baby AMei to come to me, look. Isn't she beautiful?" smiling and pointing at the baby sitting on his lap.