x. attractive

𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐌𝐄
athena's pov.

❝ 🕰️💸🍸🍨🕊️ ❞

"YOU MOST definitely thought that was hot." Kiara deadpans. "You we're staring at him the entire time he went off on Ella."

"He said he wanted me." I mutter, still sounding shocked, and Kiara laughs.

"Not exactly, but I still do think he does. He was messing with her, and even though he's an actor, I definitely think he still wants you. Nobody acts that well." Kiara points out.

I shrug. "I mean, yeah that was hot, I gotta admit, but he said we were friends! He's never said that genuinely before."

"So you like him." She raises an eyebrow, though it doesn't seem like she's asking a question.

"No, I don't. He's conventionally attractive, but that doesn't mean I like him." I reason, and she doesn't seem to believe me, but she lets it go.

I was pretty sure he was like... flirting with me during that, but I wasn't completely sure. He seemed flirtatious, but it may have been to get Ella pissed.

His outfit looked good today, even though it was kinda basic. A plain blue sweatshirt with some jeans, and i honestly think it wouldn't look good on anyone but him.

It's almost time for our next class, but before I can get there, Cleo stops me.

"What'd Brady say to you?" She asks me, and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Uhm... not much, he was just defending me to Ella basically." I shrug, and she nods.

"Okay. but did he like, say anything flirty?" Cleo asks, sounding as if this is urgent.

"A few things, yeah." I mutter.

"Aha!" She shouts, "you fucking liar, Brady! I knew you were being flirty!"

As brady walks over to us, he rolls his eyes. He runs a hand through his hair, making him look undeniably more attractive.

"I was not flirting." He scoffs, not even looking at me.

Seemed like flirting to me...

"You appeared to be flirting." Kiara says with a straight face. "Ella thought so too."

"I was doing it to get Ella off Athena's case. It pisses me off that she bullies her." Brady grits. "Can you guys just let this go?"

"Well, I—" Cleo starts, but I put a hand on her arm to stop her.

"Yeah. Sorry, Brady. We'll stop." I mutter, and he nods.

"Thanks, Thena." He smiles softly.

I force a smile on my face, grabbing my two friends and quickly walking down the hallway to get out of earshot.

"You're upset." Cleo acknowledges, and I shrug.

"I dunno, I just... it seemed like he was flirting. I swear he's bipolar." I mutter. "He held onto my waist when he didn't have to, he basically said he wanted me. You were there, Kiara."