ix. ella

𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐌𝐄
brady's pov.

❝ 🏐📷🎧🍙☕️ ❞

"ITS NOT that I don't like her, I just..." I hesitate. "Okay I'm so done, I fucking hate that bitch."

"Brady! That's my best friend!" Connor defends her, and I roll my eyes.

"Stop being an ass, you hate her too." I deadpan, and he breaks his act.

"Hell yeah I do, nobody can stand Ella." He says as if it's obvious.

When I tell you nobody willingly talks to Ella, I mean it. She wrecks relationships left and right, bullies half of the school, thinks she's the absolute shit, and she's liked me for 6 years straight now.

"She's obsessed with me, bro. I feel bad at this point cause like, she still wants me. I've made it blatantly clear I'm not interested."
I mutter.

"Not interested in who?" Cleo asks as she walks up.

"Ella." Connor and I say at the same time.

Cleo rolls her eyes, giving us a mean look. "I fucking hate that bitch."

Not surprised. She hates everyone.

"Yeah, I'm shocked." I say sarcastically, and Cleo's lips press into a fine line, showing she's unimpressed by my commentary.

"Not that it matters to you, but she's bullied Athena for years." Cleo informs me, and I immediately get serious.

"What? Why?" I ask, "that's not okay."

Connor snorts in laughter. "Says you. You made her cry."

I look down at the ground awkwardly, scratching my neck. "Well... on accident. But I didn't bully her."

"She always made fun of Athena for anything she could think of. Her body, her clothes, her lack of close friends, the fact that she's never had a boyfriend." Cleo lists odd reasons. "Among other things."

"She's never had a boyfriend?" My eyebrows raise in shock.

Cleo sends me a weird look as she fixes her hair, and then looks to Connor, who just shrugs at her.

"Yeah, she's never had one. That's valuable information to you why?" Cleo asks me, and Its now my turn to shrug.

"I dunno, I was just asking." I mumble.

That's absolutely absurd that she's never had a boyfriend. She's stunning. I mean, I'm sure plenty guys have been interested in her, but she's never liked any of them back?

"I'll be back." I tell connor, heading over to Athena and Kiara.

"I know you think Connor's hot." Athena deadpans, talking to Kiara.

Kiara rolls her eyes, not seeing me behind her. "Yes, fine, he's hot. But he doesn't even speak to me."

"I can change that." I shrug, and she spins around, her eyes widening when she sees me.