ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

ʚɞ18 March 2024ʚɞ

BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEP!!

"Fuck" I swear as I was startled by my alarm.

Why are my eyes so heavy? What time is it? Where's my phone

I tried to reach out for my phone on the nightstand but then accidentally knocked my thermos bottle to the floor which later opened my eyes widened to search my phone.

"Elle, quiet" I heard my roommates complain, probably woken up by the thermos.

"Sorry" I felt bad. I support my upper body with my elbow whilst searching for my phone.

The alarm was still going on and on until I finally found it and press the stop on the screen. I read the clock, it's currently 7am. I try to focus my eyes to see what day it is. It says Monday, 18 March 2024.

18 March 2024!! Charity !!

Straight away I sit straight on my bed and pull my phone closer to my chest to make sure I'm looking at the screen correctly.

It is the 18th of March.

"Shit" I muttered then put my phone down and grab my towel to go and take a shower.

What's gonna happen today? Well it's Sports Charity Event Day organised by my university. Which will be handled by the Sport Management student and a few other Charity Organisation that we are partnered with, one of them is apparently the England's Football National Club. We were all asked by our lecture to interview some of England's athletes. Guess who did I get?

The lecture folded small papers with a player name on it and put them in a jars that are separate by sports. There all the students will pick their athlete that they need to interview. Prof. Davies suggested that I pick from the footballer jar. So I did.

As much as I wished and prayed for the last few weeks after knowing about this charity, to interview that one person, I didn't actually think I'd be so lucky. Like the other girls that wished to interview him. I grabbed a piece from the jar and revealed them to myself first behind everyone and facing Prof. Davies.

Jude Bellingham is what's written on the paper.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I thought in my head but I kept my face straight in front of him.

I showed him the paper and he announced it to the whole room. I then walk back to my seat normally without any excitement around me but annoyance. Keep in mind, I'm not anyone's favourite in my sports management class. Especially a group of girls that think they're THE mean girl. Which is actually just a bunch of blonde girls full of envy.

I can tell they're looking at me disgustingly, because I get to interview their favourite footballer that they probably never watch a match that he plays. After finding out I was going to interview Jude, I started to think about what I should ask him and get all the details about him that I need to ask later on that day.

And here comes that day

I also prepared myself to say sorry because of what happened last time.

"Morning Jade" I told my roommates after getting out of the bathroom because I just heard her alarm before finishing.

"Morning Elle, why are you early today?" She asks me whilst looking at her phone with barely open eyes.

"It's the charity day" I tell her while applying my skin care and lotion.

"Oh" she yawns then pauses. "Wait- charity?" She sits straight on her bed and looks at me getting ready. "So you're gonna spend the whole day with Jude today?" She asked.

"I mean- yeah you could say that, but it's not the whole day-"

"Elle! You're gonna spend your whole day with Jude Bellingham?" She repeated her question like I didn't just answer her.

"It's just a few interviews, Jade. Not the whole day" I tell her again.

"Okay, but Jude Bellingham tho" She begins to stand up from her bed and walk towards me.

"And what about him?"

"Are you not fangirling over him?" She looks at me through the mirror in front of us.

"Am I supposed to?"

"It's Jude Bellingham"

"I don't see your point there" I tell her then moves towards my wardrobe to look for an outfit for today's event.

"Elle!" she calls out my name, almost screaming.

"Yes Jade?" I replied to her.

"Are you seriously not attracted to him?" She turned my body to face her.

"Uh, no" I shake my head.

C'mon Elle, we both know you damn well attracted to him I thought to myself.

"I mean, he's cute, and handsome, and hot, and very leng" I started to imagine him smiling to me in my head and about to fluster on my own. "But there's no chance for me, Jade. So why would I even try to? I don't wanna look desperate to someone who isn't mine" I tell her continuing to search for an outfit.

She doesn't say a word back. After I got the jeans I was gonna wear, I placed them on my bed and turned to her "fangirling maybe yes, but not today. Because I really need to get this project done perfectly for my presentation marks"

"Fine, but can you get me a signature of him?" She finally sits down on her bed. "And a video of him wishing me for the final year exam?" She smiles sneakily at me.

"I'll try, but just for you" I sigh as I try to find which shirt matches the jeans.

After getting ready, all of the sports management students are supposed to meet at 8am at the university main gateway and we will take a ride to Wembley Stadium by a bus. Arriving at the stadium, everything was already prepared yesterday. Today we are just going to immediately start the event right after everyone is at their place and the time says 10am.

The charity started with a few speeches and introductions for all the guests, then the opening ceremony. After the ceremony, everyone moves to their place and gets ready for the guest. The sport management students that are responsible to interview the footballer were asked to go into the dressing room to meet the whole England footballers.

When we stepped in the room, my eyes started looking for Jude in the crowds . I couldn't find him immediately. Where are you? I thought to myself and kept looking around. As we walk closer to the players, then someone stands up from the bench looking up. Which instantly looks into my eyes because he's standing just a few feet away from me.