''All is fair in love and war''

tricked ya. venus did not cause any harm or promote child abuse

lowkey exhausted from writing and disappointed at the first chapter. and the same can be said here...

also there isn't mars but there is mars bars.

♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡

"yeah. my name is Aphrodite I guess..." he rolled his eyes as he scoffed.

"well... I think its beautiful!" the young child said. the innocence of the worst possible species. children.

"maybe some people don't want to be considered beautiful?" The morning star replied, clearly irritated.

"well my name means fear! and I don't think anyone wants to be named fear but I like it!"

as the child kept talking about some random bullshit, the hot-headed man was getting irritated by him.

"what do you think about Skibidi toilet? cause personally as a gen alpha, its brainrot!" 'what even is skibidi toilet? or gen alpha'

"my brother keeps yapping about aliens! he's lowkey cooking!" 'what does yapping even mean?! AND ISN'T COOKING AN ACTIVITY?'

"I rizzed this bot in character ai then it got too weird, so I deleted the chat and started anew!" 'what's "rizzed" and character ai?!'

"you seem so fanum tax! why aren't you talking?" 'whats fanum tax?'

planets stopped asking about earthlings other than those who research about planets. it was really fun when they were discovering them! but because of how many earthling there are now, they stopped asking about trends or inventions and only jupiter asks the relevant questions.

"phobos! time to go!"

"Wǒ láile!" and just like that, the child left. enough time to process all that yapping...

Humanity is generally horrible. Venus can only make many examples. But what also hurts, is that they damage their own self. Children are the innocence of the guilty. humanity itself is guilty. But children are humanity

he quickly left the park and wandered somewhere else.

♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡

by fate, Venus found a 50 dollar bill on a random tuesday afternoon. lucky.

he was familiar with currency and commerce. it was actually one of the first things the earth kept talking about his earthlings, and how they try to balance things. sure, they believe the earth is flat, or other gods... isn't that the mysterious being? so was he a mysterious being?

he decided to go to the market as he wanted to try some food. planets never eat, but its fun to try it out!

as he explored around the market place, he can't help but be mad at the earth for lying about what they looked like. but then again... its been eons since the ancient civilizations existed. perhaps he could make a living with that...

he got a packet of takis and went to the cashier. but he couldn't help to notice some brands...

it was a mars bar.

curiousity got the best of the hot-head and bought them. 'why did the earthlings name it mars?' but then again, they name planets after gods. and they chose the worst one for him...

another thing about humanity, their creativity. they are the most wandering creatures and have a lot freedom. I mean, planets wish to explore. but they can't. they're gonna have to orbit something if not, they become rogue planets. and people feel bad for it. but to Venus, he does want to explore something other than space. maybe go to a quest outside of the solar system.