''Going to bed really early?!''

♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡

as Venus turns away from the rest of the planet so that the sun isn't gonna start a solar flare rampage, he can't help but reflect on what he did earlier.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I don't like my orbit at all, or my atmosphere or... myself" the morning star said, as Ares and Gaia looked at him pitifully.

"Venus..."

and Aphrodite noticed that. "Okay enough!" the turn was passed on to Hermes.

but he can't help. they know something about him now. and they worry for their friend. but if he doesn't want to vent, then so be it. cause they know he wasn't ready for that. and when he is, they'll be there for each other.

and yet, they finally understood Venus. the hot-head who threatens every planet who calls him "goddess of love", the jerk who bullies everyone, the earth's sister planet who feels lonely...

And that got him thinking, why is he like this? He used to be kind. Even once he had a somewhat "habitable" status, yet he destroyed himself. He used to be Mercury's closest friend, He used to be much kinder than proto-earth. What went wrong? He couldve still been nice about it even when he's... burnt out.

He wishes he was like Earth. He wishes he was earth. He hates how the earth is a narcissistic, egotistical, arrogant piece of shit who think everything revolves around him because he's the only planet able to sustain life. Yet, he doesn't want him hurt. He even fought against a hundred moons after they admitted to plan a literal genocide on humanity. And the earth too. He really cared about the idea of life. And he cared for his friend.

And thats the definition of envy. Admiration disguised as hate. He hated the earth. But he wants to be like him. And he cares about him.

As he orbits behind everyone, he can't help but feel his eyelids close. Planets don't have faces but explain how the humans in solarballs are literal balls. Anyway, he's a bit confused. How is he feeling like this?

Like he's exhausted. I mean he felt that during the moon revolution but nothing hurt. Is this what earthlings refer to as "sleep"? Planets don't sleep. Heck, it isn't even night for him.

As he completely closed his eyes, the sun notices this.

"Hey Venus! Want to hear a joke? MEEEEEE...................................................................

﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀

As the evening star heard a familiar voice calling his name, he woke up in a small room as he faced the ceiling.

Wait... WHAT THE FUCK?

He picked himself up and looked around. It looked claustrophobic. I mean... he used to have a lot of space. literally.

"Venus wake up!" that voice seemed a tad bit familiar. BUT NOTHING FELT FAMILIAR. WHAT IS HE DOING HERE? WHY DOES HE LOOK LIKE ASTRODUDE?

He threw the mysterious soft material off of him to observe his anatomy.

'what just happened?...'  at first, he did what humans called "sleeping", now he's stuck in the body of one?!

whatever happened, he needed to do something about it. but what can he do.