Terra's spectacular birthday

Terra roamed around the house hallways, especially excited for his berry special day.

"Venus! Guess what!?" He happily broke the door to his cousin's room.

"You finally did the dishes?" Said the shorter one, texting his junior bestie Mercury. (Probably committing cyberbullying but we all did it at some point).

"No but keep guessing!"

Terra roamed around the house excluding Venus's room.

"Hey my special little brother!" Luna was weirded out by that gesture.

"Have you gotten something planned out?"

"Uhhh... Me and Titan are planning to kill this boss in a video game."

like the average older sibling, he did something, Leaving his little brother crying about it.

Perhaps his besto friendo didnt forget!

Spoiler alert, he did.

"Really, arcades? We do this everytime..." The bluenette was getting annoyed at this. But this usually happened on every other birthdays. They pretend to forget.

"Why? Arcades are fun!"

As terra walked back home alone, without marstopher, he thought about how horrible they are. I mean, he always remembered their birthdays. But they never remember his.

He walked back home, but just then...

"Happy Earth day, earth!" The sun said, as he turned to our beloved planet, who just reached april 22nd.

"What's earth day?" The smallest planet asked curiously.

"Yeah, like you are already special but why do you have a day dedicated to yourself? And why isnt there a Venus day?" The hot planet joined in.

"Well, yall love to bring up about me drowning in plastic and pollution." The earth started.

"Which just so recently, in 1970, my earthlings were so thoughtful to make a day about taking care of me better!"

Back to the humanoids, Terra cried tears of happiness when no one actually forgot.

As the planet felt better for earthling's care, somewhere around, Terra celebrated his 17th birthday.

_______________________________________

I'm going to leave this poorly written oneshot and get back to my work.

terra's bday: april 22 2005 (in 2022)

current timeline: feb 2023

reminder to do something on this date (or if this day has passed, okay. I live in the middle east so to give yall a proper time of me writing, I might write every friday and saturday as its the weekends for me)