Colt avoiding me has been on my mind all day, ugh why do I even let it get to me.

After having a shower and getting dressed I head downstairs and make myself some cereal, "Hey, how are you feeling?" Enzo asks as he walks into the kitchen "good" I say, he places a palm to my forehead "your feevers gone" he says proudly.

Hank not long walks in grabbing himself a cup of coffee "what you fancy doing today?" Hank asks, "I was going to go for a ride" I say looking at my bowl.

Once I notice it's weirdly quiet I look up to see Hank and Enzo exchanging a look, why are they acting so weird around me. "Do you wanna go for a run instead? Let some energy out" he suggests, "um ok" I say still not sure what there hiding.

I haven't seen Colt all morning, me, Hank and Enzo shift and go for a run in the words.

The whole time they were exchanging looks and whispers, we got to a clearing In the forest to rest for a bit.

I lick the dirt of my fur as I hear the two whispering about something, the noise is agitating my ears.

"What?!" I snap, the both look at me in shock. "Whats wrong seb?" Enzo asks obliviously. "Why do you guys keep acting weird, if you have something to say then just say it" I growl out.

it goes silent before they exchange another look, I get up ready to walk off but Enzo stops me standing infront of me while Hank stands beside me "remember the deal we made with you a month ago?" He asks, it only now just registers in my head.

I completely forgot about that, I nod my head. "The month is over in 2 days" I mean I have enjoyed being with them but recently things seem to be falling apart.

"So I can go home if I want to?" I could see my question strikes something inside them. "Yes but I would like to think that our house is your home" he says, "we know you feel the bond seb, we don't want to lose you now and why would you want to leave.

I know you enjoy our attention, love and care" Hank says. I think for a second, but Colt doesn't love me anymore.

Its all too much, I need to clear my head. "I don't know" I say pushing past them and walking away needing some air, "Seb stop pushing us away, you've had alot of fun staying with us" Hank says.

"I know we made a deal but I don't think I can just let you leave, we've got a bond" Enzo says, there making me feel claustrophobic.

Looking around the woods my heads becoming dizzy, "leave me alone!" I snap at them, my teeth baring inches away from there flesh.

Everything's too much, I feel like I can't breathe, the memory of seeing Colt she male standing there saying she's pregnant haunts me.

There's no point in me staying. I need to clear my head, I take of running in a direction I'm unsure of, I hear the yells and padded paw prints behind me.

The faster I run the further they feel away, I judt need to get away.

I need to feel free again, I swerve between trees taking sharp turns making it harder for them to find me. Eventualy when I can't hear them I look around me, I haven't seen this area before.

My whole body suddenly stops as I come to a rode, on the other side there's some words but I'm pretty  sure this is where the Alphas territory ends.

Looking bhiend me I can't see them, taking a deep breathe I venturesome onto the other side running through the trees enjoying the mud between my paws and the cool breeze through my fur, this feels amazing.

I can't remember the last time I felt like this, nothing holding me down.

The further I get from them the more my heart feels heavy and dull but I can't stop running, I never want this feeling to end.