The next class was History of Magic, and it was probably the most boring class to have ever existed. The only one to actually enjoy it was Hermione. It was just reading, and answering questions. 

The class got dismissed after what felt like years, and it was lunchtime, thank god I was starving.

Hermione sat with us at the Slytherin table, insane, Hermione Granger, a muggle-born sitting at the table filled with purebloods who hate everyone who isn't one. But in her defence, she was pissed off at Ron, and Harry wasn't here, also Pansy and I may have forced her to sit with us, just a little. There were of course a lot of bickering, glaring and comments but Matheo and Blaise made them shut up easily.

Something unusual too was that Malfoy didn't say one word about 'mudbloods', and that he didn't say anything mean or cruel, he just sat next to Nott opposite of me and chatted with him. Yes, my eyes dazed off a few times, but he hadn't looked at me once. 

"So what did Matheo have to say?" Hermione asked as she wiggled her eyebrows, I just shook my head with a 'really' look "He asked you didn't he?" she whispered as we were walking towards potions class, the others were walking ahead of us, luckily unable to listen in on our conversation. "Unfortunately he did" I sighed, why did he have to ask me, I felt bad for rejecting him, but deep down inside I wanted Malfoy to ask, even though I knew he wouldn't. 
"I knew it, I won the bet" I stopped up staring at her "The bet was that you would have to kiss him if he asked you, not that you attended with him" she winked as she pulled me with her.

I had completely forgotten about the bet, fuck.

Thankfully Snape had given us an assignment, so I couldn't screw up again, he did have his eyes on me the whole class, me and Potter until he dismissed us.

I went to the library with Pansy to do some homework and work on the assignment. Theo joined a little later, and they just sat there, flirting, hands touching, and snogging in front of me. "Get a room," I said rolling my eyes at them, they completely ignored me, lucky me. I ended up sitting there, in front of their snogging session as I did my homework, but the assignment was rather difficult, more than I had anticipated. 

"Fucking potions" I scoffed as I looked up, their attention was nowhere near me, but in the corner of my eyes I noticed someone staring, fuck, and it was Sophia, I could feel a pinch in my heart, I felt bad for her. I quickly stuffed my books and homework in my bag as I walked away from the horned-up Pansy and Theo.

"Hey Soph, want to go get some dinner with me?" I asked as turned her attention from the two. "Oh hi, uhm, I am not that hungry" Her voice was filled with sadness, and I knew that she still liked her, poor Soph. "It only hurts more if you watch" I whispered as I pulled her out of the library, she didn't respond, just walked with me.

"I am just going to go to my dorm, I have lots of homework and assignments to do, besides that I am not hungry," She said desperately, her face emotionless. "Fine with me, just promise me that you will go to if anything happens?" she nodded and hurried away. 

I walked into the Great Hall glancing at the tables to find my friends, but none of them were at the Gryffindor or Hufflepuff table, so I had to sit at the Slytherin table with the others. Thankfully Malfoy wasn't here, but tragically Greengrass was. I

I sat down next to Blaise, opposite of Matheo. "Hey princess, where have you been?" Matheo asked as I stared to fill my plate up "I was at the Library with Pansy and Theo", shit, shouldn't have said that, it just rolled off my tongue. Matheo gave me a mysterious look, but Blaise didn't really think about words, or notice my reaction to them. 

"So, Diggory?" Blaise asked nudging my arm slightly as choked a bit on my food. "What about him?" Matheo asked as he looked at us in confusion "Oh nothing, just that he is Y/n's Yule Ball date", wow Blaise, how nice of you. "As I said earlier, lucky man," Matheo said, with a sincere smile, "Wait, how do you even know that Blaise?" I asked as he grinned "Where do I know it from, hmm let me think, I think I heard a few girls talk about how lucky you are, and a few boys talk about how lucky he is" He smirked "Oh and that the whole school is talking about you two" he added, my heart skipping a beat. How on earth could everyone know?