Part 36 : Sarang

A BIRTH, A NEW LIFE.

A few hours ago.

Sarah's POV

I caressed Seojoon's head. He slept hugging Rosie. It was so hard for Rosie to not cry in front of him. Now they both are tired and asleep in the hospital bed.

The door opened and Yoongi came in.
"Hurry up. Get dressed into a nurse uniform. The cameras are hacked for the next ½ an hour."
I took the nurse uniform and got into the washroom.

After changing I exited and Yoongs was dressed in a doctor uniform.

"Are you ready?"
I nodded and was about to exit the room when he held my hand.

I turned around.
"You do remember, that this is the second time, you're risking your life for me, right?"
I smiled.

"I remember."

"I don't know, how can I ever repay yo-"

"You've already done. Because of you and your science, I was able to become the ultimate heroine in the past. I met my lover. I became a goddess. It's me who is repaying you by saving your daughter, for what you did for me."
He smiled and hugged me, I hugged him back.

"Thank you."
He said and I smiled.

"Let's go now. We have only half an hour."
I said breaking the hug.

We exit the room and put on the surgical mask. We entered the place where the baby was kept joint to many machines. The staff and other patients didn't doubt us as we were dressed in doctor and nurse uniforms.

One staff member was kept for observing the child all night and he was awake sitting on a chair using his phone.

We peeped from the wall. Yoongs looked at me and I using my air power cracked the glass of the washroom beside him. He looked at it and went into the washroom. We hid behind the wall as he reached down to bring up the staff to clean the mess. We locked the door entering.

I looked at the baby through the giant glass. Yoongs unlocked the door using the fingerprint he got.
"Hurry Sare."
He said and I entered. He stood by the door making sure no one came in.

I went to the baby and opened my gloves. The more my bare skin touches her the faster she will heal. I opened my upper few buttons and took her fragile body, hugging her.

A tear escaped my closed eyes and I used all my healing power. I glowed, so bright as if I was the sun. Yoongs covered his eyes to protect his eye lens.

I kept my hand on her fragile head, then on her chest, on her back and on her stomach. I gripped the railing preventing myself from falling.

"Sarah, You're getting weak. Let's go now."

"Just a minute."
I whispered and kept my hand on her chest again healing her heart. She won't need any machines anymore.

"Sarah. You'll kill yourself."
I didn't budge. I opened my eyes when I realised she was healed completely. With my healing power I blessed her that she never gets any medical problems ever.

I was about to faint when Yoongs held me.
He held the baby and kept it in that case again, while I tried to make myself stand with all the left energy I had.

He then helped me walk out of the room and I tried my best for the other patients to not doubt me. 

We reached back to the room and Rosie and Seojoon were still asleep.

He helped me sit on the sofa and took out the energy drink can that he had brought.
½ and hour was over.

I laid, drinking the energy drink slowly with the straw while he rubbed my hands in a comforting way.