And then, with a sudden burst of power, Cooler sent Piccolo crashing to the ground, his right arm severed in the process. Gohan's heart skipped a beat as he watched his mentor fall, a surge of fear coursing through him at the sight.

Without a second thought, Gohan rushed to Piccolo's side, his heart pounding with fear as he checked on his fallen comrade. Piccolo's face was a paler green and scrunched up with pain as he struggled to sit up, his breath coming in ragged gasps as he assessed the damage.

"Gohan, get back!" Piccolo's voice was strained with pain, his eyes flashing with urgency as he pushed himself to his feet. "I can handle this."

But Gohan refused to back down, his gaze unwavering as he met Piccolo's with determination. "No, Piccolo," he insisted, his voice firm despite the fear that gnawed at his insides. "I can help."

Before Piccolo could protest, Cooler's voice cut through the air like a blade, his tone laced with malice as he taunted them from across the battlefield. "Ah, the little Saiyan thinks he can stand up to me," Cooler sneered, his eyes gleaming with malicious intent. "How amusing."

With a grim determination, Piccolo focused his energy, channeling half of his remaining strength into regrowing his severed arm. Gohan watched in awe as Piccolo's arm began to regenerate before his eyes, the process fueled by the Namekian's unwavering resolve.

As Piccolo readied himself, his gaze locked with Gohan's, a silent understanding passing between them. They would have to work together if they had any hope of defeating Cooler and emerging victorious.

With a shared nod of determination, Gohan and Piccolo launched themselves into battle once more, their movements fluid and synchronized as they unleashed a barrage of devastating attacks against their opponent.

For what felt like an eternity, they fought side by side, their every movement fueled by the strength of their conviction and the bond that bound them together.

Gohan gritted his teeth as he faced off against the powerful alien, his muscles straining with effort as he fought to hold his ground. But no matter how hard he fought, Cooler seemed to possess an endless well of strength, his attacks relentless and unyielding.

As the battle raged on, Gohan felt a surge of frustration welling up inside him. He knew that they couldn't keep up this pace forever, that they needed to find a way to turn the tide of battle in their favor.

Blow after blow, they battered Cooler, each strike weakening him further as they pushed him to the brink of defeat, But Cooler was not one to go down without a fight.

But as Cooler's energy dwindled, his anger only seemed to grow, his attacks growing more erratic and unpredictable with each passing moment. Gohan and Piccolo fought with all their might, their determination unwavering as they faced down their opponent with steely resolve.

As they battled on, Gohan's mind raced with thoughts of vengeance, The thought of her suffering at the hands of the cold family only fueled his rage, driving him to fight with a newfound intensity as he sought to avenge her honor.

With a primal roar, he unleashed a devastating barrage of energy blasts, each one aimed with deadly precision as he sought to break through Cooler's defenses and emerge victorious.

With each passing moment, Cooler's strength waned, his energy fading as Gohan and Piccolo pushed him to the brink of defeat.

And then, in a final, desperate gambit, Gohan and Piccolo unleashed a devastating combination attack, their ki merging together in a brilliant display of power. With a triumphant cry, they launched their assault, the force of their attack slamming into Cooler with the full force of 50 freight trains.

For a moment, there was silence as Cooler staggered backwards, his eyes wide with shock as he struggled to comprehend what had just happened. And then, with a final, anguished cry, he collapsed to the ground, his energy spent and his body broken.

With a sense of relief, Gohan turned to Piccolo, a grateful smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "We did it, Piccolo," he said, his voice filled with awe and admiration. "We defeated him."

Piccolo nodded in agreement, a sense of pride swelling within him as he looked upon his young protege. "Yes, Gohan," he replied, his voice tinged with satisfaction. 

With a sense of relief, they watched as Cooler's lifeless form crumbled to the ground, defeated at last.

a/n- I'm sorry everyone for the late update, I don't want to give updates if I can't write at my best, and lately I just haven't been there.  

I do want to thank everyone for being so patient, I haven't gotten any grief for it and I appreciate that so much.

They may be slow updates but they will come I promise. 

sending love to you all <3