24

The spaceship gracefully descended through Earth's atmosphere, landing with a soft thud on familiar soil. As the ramp lowered, revealing the occupants within, a group of eagerly waiting faces greeted them. Chi-Chi, Dr. Briefs, Yamcha, Puar, Tien, and Master Roshi stood in anticipation.

 Krillin, the first to step off the ship, was greeted by a familiar face. Master Roshi, with a sly grin, approached him. "Krillin, my boy! Good to see you back in one piece."

Krillin chuckled. "Master Roshi, it's good to be back. Anything interesting happen while we were away?"

Master Roshi leaned in conspiratorially. "A girl named Maron paid a visit to Kame House, looking for you. Seems like you've got an admirer, my friend."

Krillin's eyes widened in surprise. "Maron? Why would she be looking for me?" The unexpected news left him intrigued and slightly baffled.

The others then followed suit, stepping out onto the Earthly terrain. Bulma, Raditz, Nappa, and Broly formed a small group, with Bulma proudly introducing Broly to the waiting company.

"Hey, guys!" Bulma called. "Check out our new friend. This is Broly!"

Yamcha, smirked. "New friend, huh? He doesn't look like any Earthling I've seen."

Tien raised an eyebrow. "Is he one of those Saiyans you guys keep talking about?"

Broly, with his calm demeanor, simply nodded in greeting. Yamcha and Tien exchanged glances, clearly intrigued and slightly wary.

"He's a Saiyan from Vampa, and he's been through a lot. Broly, meet Chi-Chi, Dr. Briefs, Yamcha, Puar, Tien, and Oolong."

Handshakes and introductions were exchanged, and Broly, although reserved, responded with nods and genuine smiles.

As Goka and Vegeta exited the ship last, Chi-Chi's eyes widened with concern. Without a moment's hesitation, he rushed towards Goka, enveloping her in a tight hug. "Goka, are you alright? Did they feed you enough? You look too skinny!"

Goka, caught off guard by Chi-Chi's concern, managed a smile. "I'm fine, Chi-Chi. We had enough food, and I'm not that skinny."

Goka chuckled, patting Chi-Chi on the back. "I'm fine, Chi-Chi. It was an adventure, but we made it back in one piece."

Meanwhile, Vegeta stood to the side, watching the interaction with a scowl. He was not accustomed to sharing Goka's attention, especially with someone as overbearing as Chi-Chi. Unable to contain his jealousy, he grabbed Goka's arm and pulled her away, shooting a challenging glare at Chi-Chi.

"Alright, that's enough," Vegeta grumbled, dragging Goka a few steps away.

Chi-Chi huffed, his frustration clear. "Vegeta, you can't just—"

Vegeta interrupted, his tone low and possessive. "I can do whatever I want. Goka and I need to talk in private."

Chi-Chi, frustrated but aware of Vegeta's formidable strength, let Goka go, muttering to himself. "Honestly, these Saiyans..."

As they distanced themselves, Raditz noticed Vegeta's possessive gesture and nudged Nappa and Bulma. "Looks like Vegeta's feeling territorial."

Nappa chuckled. "Never thought I'd see the day. The prince is getting possessive."

Bulma rolled her eyes. "Let them have their moment. Goka can handle Vegeta."

Meanwhile, in their secluded corner, Vegeta led Goka a short distance away from the group, ensuring some privacy. "What was that about, Chi-Chi smothering you like that?"

Goka laughed softly, understanding his reaction. "She was just worried, Vegeta. We're back now; everything's fine."

Vegeta scowled, not entirely convinced. "You don't need her fussing over you. I can take care of you just fine."

Goka raised an eyebrow, amused. "What's the matter, Vegeta? Jealous that Chi-Chi was concerned about me?"

Vegeta scowled. "Don't be ridiculous. I just don't like others meddling in our affairs."

Goka chuckled, sensing the underlying emotions. "Our affairs? Since when do we have affairs, Vegeta?"

Vegeta grumbled, avoiding eye contact. "You know what I mean. I don't need others checking up on you. That's my job."

Goka grinned, enjoying the rare moment of vulnerability from the Saiyan prince. "What if I don't know what you mean"

Vegeta, clearly agitated, crossed his arms defensively. "You know exactly what I mean. I don't need anyone else looking after you. That's my job."

Goka's grin persisted as she decided to play along. "Your job, huh? Didn't realize I had a personal bodyguard."

Vegeta's scowl deepened. "You're infuriating, you know that?"

Goka stepped closer, her expression turning softer. "Relax, Vegeta. I appreciate your concern. But Chi-Chi's just being protective. It doesn't mean you can't."

Vegeta avoided her gaze, seemingly at odds with his own emotions. "I... It's not just about protection, woman."

Goka tilted her head, curious. "Then what is it about, Vegeta?"

Vegeta sighed, a rare vulnerability showing in his eyes. "I... care about you, okay? It's annoying, but I can't help it."

Goka's smile softened into a genuine one. "Well, that's the nicest thing you've said in a while, Vegeta."

His pride wounded, Vegeta grumbled, "Don't get used to it. It's not like I—"

Before he could finish his sentence, Goka leaned in, pressing her lips against his in a gentle kiss. The unexpected gesture caught Vegeta off guard, and for a moment, he seemed to forget his annoyance. As they pulled away, Goka whispered, "I care about you too, Vegeta."

The tension in Vegeta's shoulders eased, and a flicker of relief passed through his eyes. However, it didn't take long for his Saiyan possessiveness to resurface. He looked at Goka with a determined intensity. "From now on, you're mine. No one else gets to fuss over you like that."

Goka chuckled, finding his possessiveness oddly endearing. "Yours, huh? Well, I guess I can live with that."

Vegeta's scowl transformed into a smirk. "Good. Get used to it."

He pulled her into another kiss, this one more demanding and passionate. When they finally broke apart, Goka grinned. "Alright, Prince Possessive. Let's join the others before they start thinking we're up to something."

Vegeta smirked, a glint of mischief in his eyes. "We are up to something. Just not what they think."

Back with the group, Chi-Chi continued to watch them from a distance, frustration evident on his face. Raditz approached him, trying to ease the tension. "Don't worry, Chi-Chi. Vegeta's just... protective."

Chi-Chi crossed his arms, sighing. "Protective is one thing, but he acts like she's his property."

Raditz chuckled nervously. "Yeah, well, Saiyan pride and all. Just give them some time. They'll figure it out."

Meanwhile, Nappa and Bulma joined Krillin, Yamcha, and Tien. Krillin raised an eyebrow at them. "What's with Vegeta and Goka? Everything okay?"

Nappa laughed, scratching the back of his head. "Vegeta's just being possessive. It's a Saiyan thing, I guess."

Bulma chimed in, "They'll sort it out. Let's not make it a big deal."

Yamcha smirked. "Saiyan drama. Never a dull moment, huh?"

Tien nodded a small smile making its way to his face. "Welcome back, guys. It's been too quiet around here."

a/n- Hey readers! I've been working more so updates have been later than they normally are, Thank you for your patience and I hope you're enjoying the story!