"There weren't be that many enemies in downtown!" Charlie answered as Cross clapped.

"Exactly! With downtown not as heavily guarded, you can get inside Carmilla's compound and retrieve her, hopefully with more ease. Plus, you three are the best fit for a quiet operation like this, as long as there isn't any singing, Miss Morningstar." Cross joked which made Vaggie chuckle and earned an embarrassed smirk from Charlie.

"So I get to stab someone right!?" Niffty called out as Cross turned to her and knelt down to her.

"Tell you what, if you follow Charlie's orders, then yeah, you get to stab as many rifle wielding enemies as you want!" Hearing those words made Niffty smile maliciously as she giggled.

"What about us?" Angel asked as Cross stood up and turned to him.

"This brings me to me to my next point. We need to defend this hotel with our lives. If we're going to survive this, then we need to make sure this hotel never falls again. Alastor, Husk, Angel, Cherri, and me. We are going to defend this hotel with everything we got." Cross explained as he turned to Alastor.

"A word for a moment?" Alastor raised an eyebrow at his request but the two stepped away from the group, having gone to the edge of the roof while the group talked.

"What is it?" Alastor asked.

"I know your wound hasn't fully healed from Adam. You don't think I can see the difference of red on your suit?" Cross explained as Alastor bristled and gripped his cane.

"What of it? Are you going to have me sit this out? I assure you I can still fight regardless of my condition,"

"Of course I'm going to let you fight. We need your magic, but you're not at one hundred percent. So, I know you have someone who's currently in a deal with you for their soul. For just tonight, I want you to wave the deal and give them their full power back." Alastor's eyes widened as his neck creaked.

"Are you really suggesting I release Husk from his deal? Good sir, do you know how deals even work? I can't just erase the binding magic I have him in, that would be ludicrous!" Alastor chimed with a small laugh.

"What if we made a deal to allow it to happen?" Alastor froze as his eyes locked onto Cross's mask.

"Now there's a fine idea! What did you have in mind?"

"For tonight, Husk gets his powers back and his deal with you resumes after 24 hours. In exchange, I'll give you this." Cross reached into his pocket as he pulled out the ring Lucille had given him in Heaven.

"Jewelry? You better try harder than that, Cross." Alastor chortled as Cross shook his head.

"This isn't a normal ring. You put it on and you gain the ability to alternate between your heavenly and demonic self. Meaning, whenever you want, you could become an angel." Alastor's eyes went wide as he took the ring and examined it closely.

"So, you're saying I could become an angel at any time, just by putting this on?" Cross nodded as Alastor hummed.

"Could I even go to Heaven?"

"No clue. It's brand new, and not even I know if it will do that," Cross explained as Alastor gripped it in his hand.

"Hmm, how do I know you're not lying?"

"Here's a little fact about angels. We can't lie. Adam? He didn't lie when he made a list of requirements to ascend and gave it to Charlie, but there was a step missing from it which was self-sacrifice. He believed Hell is forever, not knowing sinners can be redeemed. He said the exterminators would be back in six months, and he stuck to his words. When I tell you that ring could or could not let you into Heaven, it's because I truly have no idea. So..." Cross stuck his hand forward as Alastor looked to it.