Chapter 59: Another lump of meat

Почніть із самого початку

I see these skills are kind of weird and only focus on foods but with this we can really revive these girls. I hope that Karen well be back now though.

[Lapiz POV]

After we separate with everyone because of the tremendous earthquake, I got worried of Sussan so I warp on her big house together with Rosa because we went here already.

As usual the place is big and the earthquake didn’t budge the house but I still kind of worried so we enter the house without knocking.

“Sussan! Sussan, where are you?” I shouted.

“It’s unusual for you to shout.” Rosa commented on my actions but even I’m this I can worry you know?

“Just help me find her, you take the left and I take the upper.” The house is so big that it has so many doors and rooms. “Nyarl use the <Separate shadow> and find them.”

[Got it.] I give order and the three of us separated and take each of the corners of this big house and I can’t find her… I wonder where she is…

[Karen, found a weird looking door.]  Nyarl reported and I enter my shadow using <One with the shadow> and teleported in to the door where Nyarl reported.

“Go to Rosa and get her here.”

[You kind of bossy today, okay I got it.] She swim like a fish in the floors and gone to my opposite and I face this black door with weird papers that you see in Horror Japanese anime.

I tried to open it and my eyes get widen, I’m sure this room is dark and in the center is naked and tied up Sussan with some papers in her whole body.

“Who?” She talks but she didn’t move.

“It’s Lapiz, I came to get you… but why are you here?”

“Oh Lapiz, I’m sure you cannot see me so please stay back and forget about me.”

“I can fully see you with my <Demon eye>”

“Eh? kyaah… then don’t look too much.” She wriggles a little… I mean even with that’s reaction she speaks like a robot in monotone.

“Sorry, I can’t take this anymore. Why are you tied up? I will help you.”

“Stop, Lapiz if you do that something bad well happen, I already know the situation outside.”

“I won’t listen to your request, I will forcibly get you even if you say no.”

“Lapiz please listen to me, that thing outside is send by the holy god and the target is me. No the real targets are the demons…”

“What do you mean by that?”

“Actually I’m the key to awaken the sleeping Behemutt and after I got separated by you someone orders me to awaken it. I don’t really know who or what made me do it but it can control my soul and I can’t do anything, so forget about me and get away as far as possible, that thing is too powerful.” Someone? I wonder who is behind this…

[Karen, there are two souls inside her, the other is her soul and the other is kind of microchip that controls her soul, it’s like a parasite that sticks on her soul.] Nyarl who already came back with my shadow explains to me.

“Do you think we can do anything about it?” I ask her for some advice in a low voice.

“So she got away… I’m sorry Lapiz.”

“I’m still here, idiot, didn’t I say I will forcibly take you?”

[I think I can forcibly take the souls that controlling her but… it’s another foreigner Leichiga the sucker.] I see… this damn foreigners.