Chapter 15

"Ciao, bella. May I walk you home?"

Cass spun around and looked at me, closing her locker with her foot. She sighed in relief as she saw me, "Oh, it's just you. Sure, why not."

I smiled at her and held my hand out. Usually when holding hands, I prefer my hand to be on the bottom, but for her I'll have my hand on top.

I say that like I hold other people's hands or let people touch me. Eugh!

I will do anything for my darling. I would climb Mount Fucking Everest for her whilst hauling a bolder on my back and wearing nothing but a swimsuit. I don't fucking care.

She intertwined her fingers with mine. "Stop looking at me with those eyes." She laughed. I can see her dimples when she laughs. It makes her all the more beautiful.

"What eyes?" I asked, staring into her gorgeous, mesmerising hazel ones that I will not forget for as long as I live... or die.

"You always undress me with your eyes. All the time." She confronted me.

"What's wrong with that?" I questioned as we began to walk out of school. I took her bag off of her right shoulder and held it in my left hand, ignoring the pain I felt.

"Well... nothing but we're in public."

"Then let's go somewhere more private." I suggested in a flirtatious tone.

"You know that the legal age of consent here is 18... right?" She asked, a small tint of blush coming through her light makeup. Cass looked me in the eyes as we crossed the road.

"Then let's go to Japan."

"Why Japan?"

"It's 13 there. As far as I'm aware.." I looked the angel up and down, "..we're both over 13."

"Well- I... we are a few months apart and-"

"Did you forget I dated Cameron in primary? We're a year and like seven months apart, something like that."

"Oh yeah, well, I guess this is better."

There was silence for a minute before I heard her angelic voice once more.

"Oh my gosh, did you hear that Jason and Samantha might be breaking up?"

"Wait, what? Aren't they that cringey couple like in that one movie you made me watch? 'Stop Jason, this isn't you! Look at me Jason, Jason, Jason! Look at me, this isn't youuu.'" I mimicked Samantha's voice which was pretty much just a high-pitched, irritating pick me girl voice.

Cassie giggled her adorable giggle, "Yeah, them. I heard that she's breaking up with him for, get this, looking at other women."

I looked at Cassie with loving eyes, savouring this moment. "I don't even know what a woman is. I only know what a goddess is and that is you, mia cara."

"Aww, thanks. But also because she has been a pick me to all of his friends and literally throwing herself on them. She also acted like they made her sing and dance at the sleepovers she was invited to."

"I hate 'pick me's. Can they just not? It's pretty cringe."

"I know right. Well this is my house." I looked at her door, memorising the number '23'.

"Fino a tardi amore mia." I smiled. ("until later my love")

"Ti amo piccolo." ("I love you babe.") Oh how I love when she speaks Italian. It's the language she wanted me to talk to her in, so I learned all the romantic and flirtatious words in Italian. Whatever she wants, she gets.