Chapter 56: Other wordly battle

Start from the beginning

“It’s more on defensive but watch out for the tremor steps, land eruption and arch ray.” Wino advices us.

“Our attacks won’t budge it… damn it.” I curse out, I get cocky because of my awakening that I didn’t considered that there is more powerful monster out there who is stronger than us.

“Britney do you think you can kill it using <Lazy Venom>?” Oh right with the irresistible skill of Britney we just need to hold it until she can kill the monster.

“Sorry but <Lazy venom> is considered a magic and it will be nullified by its magic nullification.” It has a perfect defense and a perfect counter on any attacks how can we fight this thing…

“Should we retreat? I mean there is no point battling this beast; our fighting power is not enough.” Britney suggest to us… Can’t we not do anything about this?

“If we call Serenity maybe we can fight this thing… should we?” Do we have no choice but to rely on Serenity but even she is here as long as the monster have this tremendous defense we can’t harm it.

‘How about your <Holy judgment>?” I tried to suggest.

“It’s risky because I can only use it ounce so if it will nullify it we just throw our ace in the hole. I wanted to use it when it can surely hit. I mean even if it considered a one hit kill but it also a magic.” Wino is right the <magic nullification> is annoying.

“Okay as plan I will try to duel it in front.” It’s all or never.

“Wait Yuki are you sure about this? The enemy is overwhelming.” Wino tried to stop me but no, I promise Lily that I will protect the town.

“What now Wino? Are you trying to say that you got scared? If you say so then go away… I promised Lily that I will kill this thing that made Lily sad. If your love for her is just as shallow as the shore then I don’t need your help.” I got mad on the cowardice of Wino and Britney only keep quiet.

“Okay you win, let’s go as a plan.” I know Wino will go with me because of her love on Lily and also her pride.

“I don’t know what will happen to us but please don’t die.” Britney follow Wino on the very back of the mountain and I face the monster alone.

Right now I’m floating at the face of the huge tortoise and by size I’m like a mosquito for the human point of view.

I activated my skills and summon my sword and thousands of thousand of sword is falling from the sky attacking the giant while I still activating my demon eye.

The swords just bounce off like rubber bullets in the hard skin of the tortoise so I stop the attacking of my sword because it exhausts my mana.
The monster still ignoring me so I catch one of the swords that fall from the sky and use it to attack the enemy.

Because of its slowness I can easily hit the huge beast but I can’t scratch it. What should I do?

I tried to attack the vitals like the big round eyes of the beast and somehow I feel like I damage it because it reacts at my attack.

The big beast look at me with angry face and a few second some large rock are flying at me with tremendous speed, is this the Gravity magic? I use my overwhelming speed to dodge the rock and use my swords to attack the eye of the monster using thousand teeth but the beast close its eye to protect it.

Thanks for it slowness that I can dodge most of its attack then underneath me a sudden crack on the ground can be heard and gush out some blazing lava towards me so I dodge it but because of its intense heat the cold surrounding it combust and exploded that damages my body.