Chapter 54: This loli is a granny? no way!

Start from the beginning

“But if they found out that you sneak they will scold you, also aren’t you old? What if you have a back ache again?” Karen worriedly on this cute girl… waits she is old?

“Idiot, I may old but my body is still youth.” She puffs her cute chest. Well, for being old she still has a body of a child.

“Is it really to just sneak in your pri—big house? Don’t the King will not get anger at you?” Karen almost said prison.

“I really wanted to see you again I mean it’s almost one year now.” She smile wryly like she remember an old memory, she really an old woman.

“Then how did you find us here?”

“When I heard that you came from the soldiers I use my familiars to find you and they found you entering this restaurant.” She can use that? As expected of Japanese they use familiars instead… well, this is not Japan.

“For an old woman like you to play like a child.”

“Well, being in that pri—house is kind of boring so playing a little is not bad at all.” She also almost said prison.

“Karen, how about we talk inside?” I mean other people are watching us.

“Yeah, let’s do that, please come inside Sussan.”

“Karen? Hmm… then I will take your offer.”

We enter and we let Sussan introduces herself to us then someone knocks at our screen door. This door is kind of busy, the one who knocks is Julhian we already forgotten…

“Sorry if I just join you now, I mean I help a little with maintenance in the water ways of the hot spring.” She give out her reason and somehow she is wearing her sleeveless shirt and jumper…

“Julhian let’s go to the clothe shop later okay?” I pat her shoulder and persuade her, I mean she looks cooler in that get up but it kill the mood of this Japan like place.

We introduce her to Sussan and she got shocked that another descendant have been here with us… well Rosa is also here.

“Hey Sussan, how about you come with us.” While we are busy eating our breakfast Karen suddenly blurt out that interrupts our eating.

“Sorry but I can’t do that, I don’t really want to leave my family here… also the Beast-men royalty won’t be silence about that.” She got a point.

“But are you just going to be a prisoner in here until your life ends?” Karen stands up with a little anger in her voice.

“I’m already old and I have a little time left so I want to spend it with my family.” I got dejected after hearing that and I unconsciously look at Britney like I expect something about her and she look me at the eyes.

“Did you know that in the Demon country there is a beautiful place called theme park?” I look at her with a surprise face? What are you talking about Britney?

“What are you trying to say little lady?” Aren’t you had the same heights? Sussan looks at Britney with confused look.

“I mean being with family even it takes your freedom is good but seeing a new world is more exciting. Sneaking around while breaking the rules, isn’t that kind of girl you are? You wanted excitement but you only use some reason to deny your true feelings.” Wow… Britney is so observant.

“But I’m kind of old…” Britney intervene Sussan.

“Age is nothing to do when you want to enjoy your life.” Britney look at me and give me a wink… I see thank you so much Britney I’m really glad I’m inlove with you.