Beautiful Storm Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

Nichole's POV
I was leaning on the car when I finally spot D. "Damn what took you so long, I'm hungry.''
''Janet ole goofy ass working my nerve.After we eat I need to go to KFC, to pick up they food." She says as we both get into the car.
"They who?"asking as I turn to face her.
"Michael's coming for a few weeks and they having lunch."I felt myself become excited just hearing his name. But unlike Deniece here, I have self-control and I don't believe in coming out of myself for no one, not even Michael Jackson.
''Im leaving work early, I have to think on this collection so maybe I can hang with you." I suggest hoping she'd agree.
''HELL YEAH, shit you can help a nigga out with all Janets demands ."she smiled.
Ahh yayy , I finally get to meet her ,Im soo siked right now!

_______
After lunch and after we picked up the food for Janet and Michael we both went back to the building. I was nervous about meeting Janet. Janet is like my idol, I swear she is. When we got up to the top floor and was at Deniece's desk ,she came out of her office and I felt my body freeze.
'Janet, this my best friend Nichole." Deniece says heading to Janet's office to set up lunch.
"Hey of course I know you, Nichole I'm a huge fan of your work. I have so much of your merchandise in my house. I just love your spring collection. " Now would you look at that, Janet Jackson is a fan of my work.
"Ms.Jackson I'm a fan of your work. You are a huge inspiration to me. I just love That's the way love goes' ooh and ' Rhythm Nation' . Those songs are my jam." She blushes a little and gives me an unexpected hug.
Listen my brother is coming and Deniece is off doing something right now."
"Im getting your damn lunch together!''D shouts out her office door.
"Fine she's getting the lunch together but, I need you help." I smiled because my dream was coming true finally.
"Listen, I understand you are a successful interior designer and I don't want to hinder anything you have to do but, for these next two or three weeks I need you to be a personal assistant to my brother Michael. He's in town for a few weeks on business and It is a lot on D ,being that she still has to take care of me. Would you mind helping me out I'll pay you?"
"Sure, Ill help no problem."
After about 15-20 minutes,I was sitting at Deniece's desk filing my nails. Deniece was gone doing errands for Jan. I saw a slender,tall, very sexy man walking down the hall. His hair was jet black and in a slick ponytail. He was wearing a military style jacket,black pants that flood a little,crisp white socks, black penny loafers, and a black fedora that looked to be brand new.
''Hi, I'm Michael, would you happen to know where Deniece Jones is ?" I was in total shock for a few seconds. Who would have thought God could make such a beautiful man like him? He smiled at me and I knew there was a God.
"Um Hi, Deniece is out running errands for your sister. I'm just sitting in her spot til she returns and um besides D wouldn't do you much good any how. I have all your info right here."
"Oh okay so you are my assistant yes?'' He smile bigger than before. God why does this man keep doing this to me?
" Yes sir I am." I answer.
"Michael please call me Michael. Sir makes me sound ancient."
"If you insist Michael." I smile back at him.
"So what happens to b your -," he slaps the top of his forehead,"How could I be so blind, your Nichole Dale.I have so many collections of yours in my home."I was immediately flattered,so much so I began to blush hard.
"Why thank you so much Michael.''
"You are quite welcome beautiful." He just called me beautiful. Get yourself together Nichole.
"So umm ,you will be staying at the Hilton and-", his face turned confused and as a result so did mine.
"The Hilton, Donk said I would be staying with you."
Confusion was written all over my face," M-m-my place?"
"Yes, Janet said she wanted me to be somewhere safe and with someone she trusted."
"Oh, I see well its not like there isn't room for you. Here's the thing though, I don't live in a mansion anymore, I live in a bachelors condo, will that be okay?"
''No problem at all, I actually feel a lot safer staying with you. "
"I appreciate that Michael."
"Michael , is that your ponytail having ass?" Deniece shouted from the elevators. I shook my head, my best friend will never change.
"Niecy , Oh my god its been ages!" They embraced each other tightly and kissed each other friendly on the cheek.
"Yea I know, I haven't seen yo ass since the bad tour."
"Yeah is been too long."
"I see you've met my baby mama." He looked very confused and I burst out in laughter.
"No not that way Michael. Deniece and I aren't a couple, shes my best friend. She calls me everything that comes to her head."I assured him. His confused look turned back into a smile.
"Damn Mike don't be a dumb ass, of course I ain't gay, a bitch is strictly dickly." Deniece said.
"You are still the same pain in the ass you've always been i see." he said.
"Yasss honey, a bitch ain't changing.''

"Michael, big brother how are you?'' Janet came in approaching D's desk.

'' Donk, I couldn't be better. I missed you so much." He said
"Big brother , i have everything set up for you, your sleeping arrangements, transportation, expenses, everything. Oh and yes this is Nicky D, sorry Nichole Dale, your temporary assistant."
'' Great , I'm starving are you ready to eat?'' He asked.
"Yes I am."
"Hey ladies would you like to join us for some KFC? He asked D and I
"No we're okay thank you but we've eaten."
I say. He had a slightly disappointed look on his face and I couldn't understand why, I just met him.
"Oh here Michael, since I am you're assistant here is my phone number, call whenever you need something. And my address is on the back whenever you are ready to come home." I say as I hand him the card. He caressed it and bit his lip in a very sexy way and he looked at it.

"Thank you Nicky D."
"Alright we gone , my shift is done boo peace out." D said and she gathered her wraps and mine basically dragging me out of the building.
"Girl you got a date tonight did you forget?
"Oh shit yea I did lets go!" We said our goodbyes and before long she had dropped me off at my house. I took and hot hot shower and now I was putting on my make-up.
Once that was finish I put on the red Vera-Wang dress D wanted me to wear. When I was all ready , I heard a knock on the door. A man with short curly brown hair and hazel eyes and a tuxedo was stand in my doorway.
Damn D wasn't lying when she said he was sexy.
"Hi I'm Brian Howard, you are my date tonight." He said in a husky sexy voice.
"Yes I am , I'm Nichole pleasure."he grabbed my hand led me to his hummer.
After about 45 minutes we were sitting enjoys jazz music and dinner.
"I must say you look outstanding tonight Ms.Dale."
"Thank you, you look very handsome yourself."
He took my hand and lifted me from my seat gently, "May I have this dance?" He asked.
" Of course you may." I can lie maybe I was wrong about him . He's such a gentleman. We danced for at least an hour. I began to yawn and he noticed.
''It is getting late, come ill take you home."
We arrived at my doorstep and I honestly enjoyed my date.
"Its a long drive back home, but I must say this date was amazing Ms.Dale.''
'Yes, yes it was , listen would you like come in for a cup of coffee for the drive?" He smirked and nodded his head yes.
When he came in I realize Michael hadn't made it in yet.
We both head to the kitchen I proceeded in making him coffee. He sat at the island awaiting some freshly brewed coffee."This is a lovely home."
"Thank you so- ,'' I felt him behind me suddenly with his arm around my waste.
"Lets not play games here I know why you asked me to come in." I immediately became scared and I tried my hardest to get out of his tight grip.
"No you've got it all wrong, I don't want anything from you." I squirmed.
"Shut up bitch." He smacked me to the floor and i screamed. I felt his erection through my dress. Suddenly he hiked my dress up and before long his erection was pounding inside me forcefully. I scream but his hand covered my mouth. After about 8 minute he was finished and he scurried out of my house. Tears poured out of my ear so heavily.I was in shock my body was numb , I could barely move. I manage to crawl to my purse and see that at 11:30 D texted asking how it was going and at 11.45 Michael texted saying he was staying at Janet's for the night.
I had no strength in me whatsoever,I just laid there and eventually cried myself to sleep.