Chapter 53: Ah, I'm in paradise. thisbis my dream land

Start from the beginning

“Uhn… it’s delicious mother.”

“Don’t get carried away and get lost yourself Lily.” Karen get near me and she warns me.

“I’m not a child! Also can you lead me to the clothe shop I wanted to buy us some Yukata! I mean its Japan! Which means we supposed to wear Yukata!” I excitedly grab the hands of Karen and she only patted my head. Wh-what?

“You never change Lily, I remember when we are in elementary and some foreigner comes to our school and you make this excited face.” Eh… I got blushed because I realize that most the people or beast-men looking at me weirdly.

“Young ladies our house is only there so if you finish your tour just come there.” I forgot Mister Martilio.

We got separated with him and went to the clothe store to buy some Yukata.

We enter the clothes shop and I see some clothes like you can see in Japan.

“Welcome customer.” A beautiful rabbit-ear girl welcome us and for some reason she also have this massive weapon! Are all the owners of clothe shops have this weapons?

“We want to buy some Yukata.” She bow and show us so many clothes so we pick up our own Yukata.

I chose a powdered pink Yukata with white lilies designs and a white one for my daughter with cherry blossoms designs.

Britney pick up a purple with circles while she pick up a powdered sky blue with some cloud designs and she also buy some yellow ribbons to hide the horns of our daughter.

Karen bought a black one with firework design and I choose a deep green color for Rosa and she looks like a rose… fufu. If we have time I want us all to buy together with my important people.

We went out with our Yukata to blend out with the people who are living here and head towards Mister Martilio house.

“Welcome, oh my, isn’t this little Lapiz? Welcome to my inn.” A very elegant not so old woman welcomes us after we enter at the house where Mister Martilio pointed out.

“That’s why I kind of remember this place, isn’t this the inn we rent out when I got here one year ago? wait are you madam the wife of Mister Martilio?” Karen speaks at the elegant fox ear lady. Hmm… this beauty is Mister Martilio wife? I can’t imagine.

“He is my father… my mother is the one who lead the staff to prepare some food or clean some room. Are you perhaps what he talking about? Thank you for guarding my father to safety.” I see… she bow at us.

“Well, we just tag in, by the way because we already here how about we stay here for a while?” She looks at me and I nod.

“I got it, I will lead you all to your rooms.” She leads us to the second room with a very beautiful screen door.

“Wow… it’s a Japanese style! Amazing!” With some Futon as a bed, it’s really a Japanese bed! I’m glad I came here.

“We already clean our hot spring so if you want you can get in today.” Waaa! A hot spring!

“I want! Please lead us!” Aah… hot spring! Very appealing words.
**

She leads us to the hot spring and because its dusk the red cloud in a hot spring is so very romantic.

“Please put your clothes on the baskets and I will bring you some towels later so please enjoy your bath.” So we enter together.

“Ahh… it so very pleasant! It’s amazing.” I stretch my arms up and my daughter next to me with her huge tits floating on the water sighed. Gaa… if she isn’t my daughter I already grab those melons! Hmmm… but if I think clearly she isn’t my biological daughter right? I mean she is the daughter of Asmodeus inside my soul so it’s not like I’m Asmodeus herself… ‘Idiot, don’t try to touch my daughter. You pervert lesbian’ I feel some one speaks inside my head and insulted me… is it my imagination?