Chapter 26

Later, we came out of the studio and decided to get some sleep. I wanted to drink some water.. Jay also came with me as he said he is going to Jungwon.. So, we both went downstairs.. I went to the kitchen and drank water.. I was returning back and I saw Jay blankly looking at Jungwon in the living room.. Ahh-- lily, Jungwon and Taesan fell asleep while playing games..

Y/n:OMO!!! The kids are sleeping...

Jay:I need Jungwon.. I am afraid to sleep alone in my room..

Y/n:Ehh?? What??

Jay:Yeahh--I can't sleep alone after a childhood incident..

Y/n:What happened??

Jay:Ummm--that day, I was sleeping in my room.. But, I got woke up by a sound.. It was coming from a broken walkie talkie which was in my room.. But, I heard a scary voice in it.. All I remember that I got scared and screaming.. Then, my mom came to me..

Y/n:Ahh--I am scared now. How did you survive after the incident??

Jay:I don't know... But after that, I could never sleep alone.. Now, I can sleep if Jungwon is beside me.

Y/n:But he is sleeping here..

Jay:Ahh--I can't even wake him up now!! What if others wake up!!

Y/n:Why don't I sleep with you tonight??

Jay:Uh?? You really want to sleep with me?? I hope you are not feeling uncomfortable...

Y/n:I am sleeping with you cuz I trust you... You are not gonna anything....

Jay:Of course--I will not do anything....

Y/n:That's what makes you a gentleman.. Let's go and sleep.. I gotta go hospital tomorrow morning.

Jay:It's 3 am now.. It's quite late now. Won't you feel sleepy during working time??

Y/n:Nahh--thats an habit.. As medical student once, I was used to it.. I didn't sleep straight for 4 days just to top my final exams in my final year..

Jay:Woahh---

Y/n:Lets go and sleep now.. You look tired!!

Jay:Okay, my love...

Minjae was going toward her home.But on the way, she got pulled by some strangers who dragged her inside a car. They took her to a big mansion which seems to belong to a Mafia ....

After reaching there,she was dragged inside the mansion and then they entered the room with her. A man was already there in the room..Those men pushed Minjae on the ground .Minjae lift her face up and saw a deadly dangerous man.          

Minjae:AHH--i-i-its --Ma---mafia Hyejun!!

Hyejun:Well, you know me...

Minjae:What do you want?? Let me go!!

Hyejun:Ohh--you exactly came to the point by asking me what I want.. Wanna know??

Minjae:What the hell do you want??

Hyejun:I want you to know the person who murdered your dad.

Minjae:Excuse me--are you trying to make me feel bad and orphan??

Hyejun:No.But--do you want to know about it?? Boys--bring the photos..

Hyejun yelled and within few seconds one of his men gave him two photos.. Taking that ,Hyejun walked toward Minjae , kneeled down and showed her the photos..