Chapter 11

It's been few weeks later since that incident in the mall happened. I can't still get over his deep goosebumps giving voice. That 'Mafia J  is so familiar to me..

Jobless me just spend all my day searching about them in social medias. I saw many posts about them. The MAFIAZ  are supported by all but the police are after them.. Idk why but I also find this gang very good. They indirectly help the police to catch the criminals but they kill the leader of criminal. The police can't arrest the leader and maybe that's why they are after him. Specially, Wonwoo oppa is searching him like crazily everywhere in Seoul after that incident.

I don't know why but whenever I think about the Mafia J, it make me think of Jay.. I didn't meet him after that incident. Sunghoon is also busy in ice rink. I decided to meet him with Lily. But, Lily called him and he said that he is busy in the ice rink. Then, we both thought to go to Jay's office and give him a surprise

.............................................

In Jay's office--

Jay, Jungwon and Sunghoon seems to have a private meeting among them in their secret meeting room.

Jay:Jungwon, you should stay careful. Y/n almost caught you that day. Then, she would come to know that the MAFIAZ is actually us.

Sunghoon:Jungwon is such a trouble maker. Last month, we were spying some co workers of Mafia Hyejun and right then Jungwon sneezed loudly making an earthquake there.

Jungwon:But, I tackled with the situation smoothly.

Jay:I freaking hate that Mafia Hyejun tho-He is a dangerous drug dealer and imports harmful chemicals which are used in food adulteration. I wish to kill him by throwing his chemicals on him.

Sunghoon:But, this time, we killed Mr Kim, one of the influencial businessman of South Korea. The whole police department is after us.

Jay:I didn't want to kill him but he tried to kill my Y/n..Look at Y/n.She is so selfless. I want to protect her and that's why I had to kill Mr Kim.

Sunghoon:Btw, hyung. When did Y/n become "your Y/n"??

Jay:Kids should not interfere in adult's business..

Sunghoon:What do you mean by this?? I am not a kid. And she is my cousin. If you do something wrong with Y/n, I would go directly to Wonwoo hyung and complain about you.

Jungwon:Hyung,calm down... Jay hyung is in love with Y/n noona..

Sunghoon:WHAT!! Yahh-you didn't tell me.

Jay:You never asked me though.

Sunghoon:Aish--

Jungwon:I am already not in a danger zone . No one can doubt me being a part of MAFIAZ as I am a high school going boy.

Sunghoon:Same goes to Jay hyung. Everyone knows him as a strict, cold hearted, hard working CEO. No one will doubt him being the Mafia J.

Jay:Sunghoonie has 0% of getting doubted. He is a figure skater of national level. Who will doubt a figure skater being the Mafia Samuel?? But Sunghoon's name is hillarious.

Sunghoon:Yah--my name is okay. But Jungwon's name--Mafia Kitty. Sounds so cute!!

Jungwon:I am born to be cute..

Jay:Yah--suddenly I got a mood to eat sweet corns. The treat is on me..Lets go.

Sunghoon:Okay--I will go as long it is free.

Jay:This ungrateful punk--

...........................................

We were walking to Jay's office. We were closer to the office and we can already see the building. It must be a building of 20th floor. Jay is so successful in his life being the CEO of EnGene company.