Chapter 2

Some jerks wanted stop me from doing the surgery but nothing can stop me today.

Y/n:Move from here!!!You 3 brats!!

Nurse:I brought the patient,Doctor Y/n!!

Man 2:Take her back--This surgery wont take place!!

Y/n:I said it will!!

Man 1:Unless we move from here!

Y/n:You will move.

Man 3:Oh you got a big mouth.Your mouth speaks a lot and our gun also shoots a lot..

Y/n:My injection also talk a lot.Wanna hear it's voice?? Wanna experience how an injection make you scream!!

Man 1:Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh-Eomma!!Injection!!Save me eomma!!

Man 2:Keep the injection away!!

Man 3:Stay away you little doctor!!

Y/n:I am not gonna move.You have to go move.Or else,I will inject you and you 3 will die getting scared!!

Man 3:Ahhh-I am not here!!

Man 2:Same!!

Man 1:Run away!!

After they ran away,I turned to grandma whose condition got worse suddenly.I took her inside the room and told the nurse to bring more nurse with her to accompany me in the surgery..

The surgery started..My hands are shaking but I told myself that I have to stay strong....I cant  stay weak.I gathered all my strength and continued the surgery..

...........................................................

Yes!!!The surgery is successful.I cant believe I did the surgery successful!!I became so happy after saving grandma's life!!Now,Mrs Kim is free from heart problem.I told the nurse to take grandma to the wardroom.

I smiled after saving Grandma's life.But,my smiled dissappeared after realizing that I broke the hospital's protocol.I am worried about my job.I hope I dont get fired for this!!I am worried still.I cant lose my job.Anyways,I dont care whether my job is safe or not.I made sure that my patients are safe!And if I lose my job,I will proudly say that I am that doctor who lost her job to save her patient without taking money for surgery..

I  was walking in dillema.All a sudden,I felt someone grabbed my hands..I looked and saw a girl being teared up.She started crying and begging--

"Please save my grandma!!I couldnt bring the total money!!But,I brought some money!!Dont cancel the surgery"

Wait,isnt she Jenna??Omg!!My bestie!!!And there is a man too.Oh my!!That's the Chinese vlogger Lin Han.

Y/n:Wait---Kim Jenna,is that you??

Jenna:Yes,it is me!!Plzz Y/n!!Dont cancel my grandma's operation!!

Lin Han:I got few money.Plzz take this instead!!But,save her grandma!!

Y/n:Wait--are you insane??I am not that doctor who serve patients for money.I am a true doctor.And also,your grandma's operation is succeesful.She is at wardroom no-303 .You can see her but dont make a noise.It may scare her up.She is taking some sleep.

I saw Jenna kneeled down and holded my hands and started crying again---

Jenna:Thank you so much,Y/n!!.You are so nice!!!

Lin Han:We will be grateful to you forever!!

Y/n:Yahh!Plzz tell her to get up---Stop her from crying!!