Chapter 14

2 months later~~~

I am currently doing a part time job in a convenience store. This is what I can do now after studying in a medical school and getting fired from my job. Lily and Jungwon's final exams are over and Jungwon went back to Jay's place.

Today is 9th February. It's Jungwon's birthday. He turned 20 this year. Jay invited us at his place for dinner on occasion to Jungwon's birthday. Wonwoo oppa is kinda busy. He isn't going with us. He is over timing these days. So, Lily and I have to go.

We got gifts for Jungwon. Lily's gift is very cute. She knitted a scarf for Jungwon. And I got a watch for him.

At night~~

We reached to Jay's place. Lily was very stunned to see such a big house. I rang the bell. A butler opened the door for us. We greeted him and then entered the house. We saw the whole house decorated. I saw Sunghoon already there. He was playing with two puppies along Jungwon. Lily ran toward Jungwon, hugged him and wished him, happy birthday.

Lily:Happy birthday, Jungwon!!!

Jungwon:Thank you, Lily for coming here.

Lily:You are welcome, Jungwon.

Y/n:Happy birthday, Jungwon. You are 20 now. Hope you stay happy..

Jungwon:Thank you, Y/n noona.

Lily: Jungwon-ah!! I made this scarf for you.

Jungwon:Omg!! This is a sky blue color scarf. Blue is my favorite color. Did you knit the scarf for me??

Lily:Yes.I knitted this scarf for you..

Jungwon:Awww--thank you, Lily.. I really love this scarf. I am very lucky. I got the best scarf of the whole universe..

Lily:Ayy-its not like that!!

Y/n:Jungwon-ahh!! Are these your puppies??

Sunghoon:No, one of the puppy is mine. Her name is Gaeul.

Y/n:Yahh-Park Sunghoon.. You never told us that you have a puppy..

Sunghoon:You never asked me. Why would I tell you??

Lily:You are so mean. Anyway what about the another puppy??

Jungwon:Oh, Jay hyung and I found this puppy abandoned. Jay hyung decided to tame this puppy as I like puppies. It's the best birthday gift from Jay hyung.

Y/n:So, this is your birthday gift from Jay.. It's so cute...What is the name of your puppy, Jungwon??

Jungwon:His name is Maeumi.

Lily:What a beautiful name it is!! Maeumi means heart. Aww!!!

Jungwon:Thank you, Lily!!

Y/n:Btw, where is Jay?? I don't see him here.

Lily:He must be busy..

Jungwon:Yes, actually. He is busy in the kitchen!!

Y/n:BUSY IN THE KITCHEN???

Jungwon:Yes, any problem??

Y/n:What is Jay doing in the kitchen??

Sunghoon:Of course, he is cooking.. What would be Jay doing in the kitchen else cooking?? Brushing his teeth, playing soccer??

Y/n:I didn't mean that but--there are male servants here and he is cooking. What a gentleman Jay is !!

Jungwon:I know right-I also got shocked to see Jay hyung cooking. He is the best chef indeed. His future wifey is going to be very lucky, right Y/n noona??