Chapter 16

I didn't know what to do after seeing that he called me. I was feeling to shy to pick up the phone. It can be important . I dared to answer the call.

Y/n:Hello, Jay!!

Jay:Hello Y/n, can we meet in the airport tonight??? It's urgent.. Come with luggage..

Y/n:Ehh?? What??

Jay:Yes, we are going USA..

Y/n:WTF--when?? I mean how?? I mean why?? Are you drunk again??

Jay:No, I need you for a job.Remember, I told you that my dad is in a hospital of New York in coma.

Y/n:Yeah-you told me.

Jay:Dad isn't in coma anymore. He came out of coma.

Y/n:OMG!! Congratulations, Jay. I am so happy for you and your dad.

Jay:Yeah! I am very happy. I got the news just 2 minutes ago .

Y/n:And what is my job? You told me I got a job.

Jay:I am hiring you as my dad's personal doctor. Do you want to be his personal doctor??

Y/n:OMG!! Really!!! Is it true??

Jay:Yeah--Do you wanna be??

Y/n:Why not?? I really wanted a job.Finally, I will be back as a doctor.Anyways, I am tired of working in the convenience store.

Jay:Uhm-in the convenience store--

Oh--shoot!! Why did I mention 'convenience store' ?? This is so embarrassing.. Gotta change the topic by somehow...

Y/n:Oh--Jay, I have a question. How will we go? Did you book the tickets for the flight?

Jay: Jungwon is booking the tickets.

Y/n:Okay---Okay! I see..

Jay:Yeah--any problem??

Y/n: No.I have no problem--see you then...

Jay:See you soon!

Saying it, I hang up the call. Wait, things happened so fast and I didn't realize.Last night,we kissed and tonight, I am traveling to USA with him. Ehhh. What???

Okay---I understood. Imma go and pack up my luggage and go to airport like the way Jungwon cane to my place with luggage. Ohh, my medical apron . How can I forget it!!

I went to my closet and took the medical apron. Oh damn, It feels like 10 years since I didn't wear it. Finally, I am back as a doctor..

But, I am hungry. I woke up and didn't have my breakfast yet.. There are breads in the fridge. I was lazy to cook. But, realization hits me that I won't stay here for some days. Wonwoo oppa and Lily has to cook for themselves. So, I decided to cook the regular pancakes 🥞 that I always make.

I served the pancakes on the table. I waited for Wonwoo oppa. He somehow grabbed two pancakes and left. Aish,being a officer is so busy. I feel so bad for Wonwoo oppa.

I called Lily but I saw her watching movies in the living room. Okay, I can't say anything to her now. Her exams are over now. Like a good sister, I took all the pancakes and went to the living room to watch movies with her.

She and I was eating and watching the movie. Awww, the female lead looks so beautiful.. The male lead is so handsome..

It's a scene where the female lead and the male lead met in the convenience store.They kissed in the store.Shoot, why this scene??It clearly reminds me of yesterday. Ahh--