Chapter 19

I got shocked after seeing Mr Kim called me.. He is the chairman of the Seoul Hospital. Why did he call me?? I answered the call.

Y/n:Hello , Mr Kim!

Mr Kim:Oh hello Doctor Y/n!! How are you??

Y/n:Ohh--I am fine..

Mr Kim:Doctor Y/n.You know that I was in Japan since last two months for urgent works. I just came to Seoul last day and came to know that you were fired by Mr Shin..

Y/n:Yeah--its true that I got fired . And I am sorry..

Mr Kim:You are a true doctor.. You did a surgery without money and it's totally okay.. Don't be sorry..

Y/n:But, that's the reason Mr Shin kicked me out..

Mr Kim:I am extremely sorry for that.. That jerk just fired you without my permission.. Please, come back to our hospital..

Y/n:Huh??

Mr Kim:I fired Mr Shin for firing you..

Y/n:What!!!!

Mr Kim:I am proud of you that you didn't let a patient die due to her financial conditions. You deserve the award of the best doctor .

Y/n:Thank you, Mr Kim.. So, Am I a doctor of Seoul hospital now??

Mr Kim:Yeah--welcome back again. You can join from tomorrow morning..

Y/n:Sure sir... Thank you so much!!!

Mr Kim:You are welcome..

Then, he hanged up the call. OMO!! I am so happy. Finally, I got justice... I can join the hospital as doctor .

At Jay's place..

Jungwon was patting Maeumi who was sleeping in Jay's room while he was waiting for his Jay hyung. Then, Jay came to him.

Jay: Oh--Jungwon.. You are here!!

Jungwon:Yeah--Whom were you talking with since last 10 minutes??

Jay:I was talking with the chairman of Seoul Hospital.. About Y/n..

Jungwon:Ohh--You talked with him about Y/n noona and helped her to get her job back--

Jay:How did you know??

Jungwon:Hyung---I know you very well!! You can't hide anything from me..

Jay:Aishh--you are too witty.. My girlfriend must be very happy after getting her job back..

Jungwon:WHAT!!! GIRLFRIEND!!! YOU ARE DATING HER ALREADY??

Jay:Yes..

Jungwon:OMO!!! What are you saying Jay hyung?? Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!! Btw, hyung.. Did you kiss her?

Jay:Yah--Yang Jungwon!! What kind of question is that??

Jungwon:Just asking you out of curiosity!! Anyways, I am going..

Jay:Yahh--where are you going?? I am scared to sleep alone..

Jungwon:Tell Y/n noona to come and sleep beside you..

Jay:But, you are sleeping beside me every night.. I am scared to sleep alone in my room..

Jungwon:Aishh--the man who is  fearless Mafia and he is scared to sleep alone..