Chapter 15

Jay saw me through the transparent glass. I watched him coming inside the store. He waved me and I shyly waved him back--

Y/n:Hi--Jay--How are you??

Jay:Oh. Hi Y/n..I am fine.. Can I sit here??

He pointed the space beside me to ask if he could sit here. I moved a bit side and said yes. He sat beside me.

Jay:Happy Valentine's Day!

Y/n:Happy Valentine's Day to you too, Jay!! What are you doing here.?

Jay:I came to meet you.

Y/n:Ohh, I thought that you are here for a date with someone..

Jay:I am not dating anyone...I got the flowers and chocolates for you.

Y/n:For me??

Jay:Yes--

He handed me the bouquet of red roses and chocolates making me feel flustered. Cuz, it's my first time receiving something on Valentine's Day. I thanked him for the gift.

And right that moment, a lady came in the store with her son. I stood up and welcomed her in the store. I told Jay to wait for a few minutes so that I can handle the customers. The lady bought some ramyeons and cheese. She came to the counter to pay the bills. I scanned the products and packed the items in a bag and meanwhile her kid noticed the box of chocolate from Jay..

And now, he started to cry and yelled out that he wants chocolate. Her mom pulled his ears and said that she got her chocolates last day. He won't get it today. Saying that, she paid the bills, took the bag and left with the kid crying loudly..

Now, I went to Jay who was waiting for me. I sat beside him. Well, we don't have a topic to talk a about. Why are we sitting silently?? Someone has to break the ice--

Y/n:Oh-don't you think that the kid was too loud??

Jay:Yeah-he wouldn't cry if her mom bought him chocolates. If it was my kid, I would buy him chocolates.

Y/n:But, Jay. Didn't you hear that lady?? She told that she got him chocolates last day. So, why today??

Jay:Come on. He is a kid. He asked for chocolates not for drugs. Asking for chocolates to mom isn't a bad thing. Her mom could buy him chocolates.

Y/n:But teaching frugality to the kid is important. Or else, he would be spoiled.

Jay:Yeah, that's important too. But, I can't tolerate tears on the innocent eyes of the kid.

Y/n:I would teach my kid about frugality. I won't buy him chocolates every day.

Jay:No-I would buy my kid chocolates and toys . I would get him everything he likes.

Y/n:Why would you do that?? I would never teach my kid to be like this.

Jay:You can't decide alone.

Y/n:Why???

Jay:It's not just your kid only. He is my kid too..

I dropped my jaw what Jay said just now. Realization also hits Jay what the hell is just said now. I can literally saw him getting embarrassed. Aish!! This is so embarrassing..

I looked at his embarrassed face. Idk but he looks so cute when he is like that and gets angry. I was staring at him and he looked at me. This time, I didn't look away like always. We made a long eye contact. He looked at my lips . Oh no, he is coming closer to me. He was leaning toward me. Now, our face got closer at this rate. I couldn't close my eyes and my heart was beating so fast.