Chapter 1

In a big mansion

A man of 50s was seen to abuse a young lady with his daughter!!They were beating her and she was badly injured!!

"Tell us, won't you marry that CEO??"-- the old man said.

"But,I love someone else"--said the innocent girl"

"Just forget that Chinese gamer..You know,Jenna!! You have to take my place and marry that CEO!!If,we are successful to fool him,we will get profit in our business"--said the daughter of the old man.

"You cant fool him!!It's the matter of the rest of his life.He was supposed to marry with you Minjae,not me,"--said innocent Jenna who was injured.

"Don't forget that your grandma's life is on our hand.If you agree for this marriage,we will pay for her operation.And you don't,let her die then!And you slut don't have money for this"--said the old man.

Minjae said --"Don't worry.She can earn money.Look at the face .She is just like her mother.She will earn money like her mother did. Being a slut!"

"Please don't say it.."--Cried Jenna.

"Stop showing your fake tears!"You are just like your mother."--said the old man.

"I am your daughter"--said Jenna.

Minjae said being proud--"You are the illegitimate daughter and a slut"

They pushed Jenna on the ground and left from that place leaving the girl alone.

"Oh--Lin Han,where are you??"

.......................................

In a hospital

Ahh--Another operation got successful!!!!I am happy!!I saved the patient!!

This is me --Jeon Y/n,an all rounder surgeon in Seoul Hospital.I studied hard in a medical college and dedicated my life to be a good doctor.I don't want to be the best doctor but I want to be a loved doctor whose patient will never forget.I want to stay in the heart of those whom I served for..

After the operation,I went to ward rooms to ward rooms to check the patients.

There was an old lady, Mrs Kim, my bestie's grandma,   who has a heart problem..I was the closest to her.Whenever,I went to check her,she always said that I am like her granddaughter!!

I feel happy whenever she said that!Well,my grandma passed away before my birth.I never saw her .But,she makes me feel like she is my grandma.She really loves me a lot.She adores me like her own grand daughter!I also love her!!

Tomorrow is her operation in the morning 10 am and I was supposed to do her operation. Well,I am very nervous.I can't have any 0.1 % of  making any little mistake.I will save her for sure..I came to ask about how was she feeling and she said that her both granddaughter would save her---

Y/n:Dont worry--I will try to heal you--Then,Jenna and I will enjoy a lot with you--

Mrs Kim:You are my another grand daughter!!

Y/n: Really! Thank you so much for your love, grandma!!!

Mrs Kim: You are welcome!!

Y/n:And grandma!!Don't be nervous for tomorrow's operation!! I will save you!Just trust me!