Chapter 6

Jay:Yup-I am the CEO of the EnGene company.

Y/n:Wow Jay!!You are so rich and successful!!Meanwhile,I just lost my job few moments ago..

Jay:Lost your job??Ehh??What do you mean??

Y/n:I was fired!!

Jungwon:What!!You are that doctor who became successful just in 1 year of your career.How can you get fired??

Y/n:You wont understand,Jungwon!!

Jay:What happened??

Y/n:I saved a patient's life without taking money..Or breaking the hospital policy according to the supervisor and that's why I was fired!!

Jay:How could he??Imma kill him--Where is he??

Jungwon:Hyung---Dont work so hard..I will do that for you.Tell me--how do you want me to kill him??By blasting a bomb on his head or poisoning him and shooting him with riffles or AK-47 or stabbing him with a knife or cutting his head off with your favourite Katana imported from Japan??

Jay:Yahh--Yang Jungwon--Will you shut up for a minute??

I just dropped my mouth after hearing Jungwon's word...He just spoke like he works for a maniac serial killer.I couldnt blink at this rate..I looked at Jay and he looked back and he smiled in embarrassment..

Jay:Dont mind Jungwon--I told it already..He is going through his puberty..

Y/n: It seems like Jungwon watches TV lot...

Jungwon:But,I do not--

Jay:Enough for today--Now stop talking...Here,,go home and have your dinner and sleep.And now,let me talk with Y/n..

Jungwon:As you say,hyung!!

Jungwon left after Jay told him to have dinner...Wait a minute---That boy isnt Jay's brother..Jay was the only child...I was about to ask him but right that moment,he holded my hands and looked at me..

Jay:Oh my god!!Y/n!!Your hands has became softer than before.

Y/n:Thanks Jay!!But,who is Jungwon actually??

Jay:Jungwon is actually adopted after he lost his parents..But,I love him like he is my own brother!!

Y/n:Wow!!That's so nice of you,Jay..You became a boy's family..I am so proud of you..

Jay:And you lost your source of income to save one's life..

Y/n:Dont worry.I have no regrets for this now..

Jay:Dont worry Y/n!!You will get justice.

Y/n:Anyways,you know,Wonwoo oppa is in police department and Lily is in high school..

Jay:Wow--Good to know..

Y/n:I need to go inside the hospital to meet Lily..

Jay:Why??What happened to Lily??

Y/n:She was bullied..She is badly injured and was brought here..And now,I cant even go inside the hospital...

Jay:Dont worry..Let me call Jungwon here..He will analyze the whole hospital and find a way for you to go inside..

Y/n:But, didn't he go home??

Jungwon:No--I was standing beside you two..

We both got startled by Jungwon. Didn't he go home?? He was standing here... I looked at him and shock and Jay started scolding him..

Jay:Yahh--Yang Jungwon!! What the hell are you doing here??

Jungwon:I was standing beside you. I didn't go home..