Chapter 52: FLAG, what a scary word

Start from the beginning

“That’s how I live so don’t complain <Shadow magic: shadow summoning> Seryuu devour.” A big pitch long black dragon ascends to the sky under the feet of Karen and devours 5 wyverns at the same time.

“I always see you use that skill Karen but the names of the skills are Japanese? Is that really the name of the skills?” I’m really curious because it had a special move vibe.

“Se-secret…” She looks away and blushes.

“It’s just a naming Big sister Lily, her <Shadow magic> is a special skill for stalker that changed the shape of the shadow using the imagination.” Britney explains, I see so she just names it so she can imagine it clearly.

“Shu-shut-up Britney! Damn it…” She blushed while the dragon eats the wyverns.

“I-it’s so cool!” I mean it’s anime like and it’s very cool and badass… I hope I have some skill like that.

“Re-really Lily?” She smiles at me and blushes.

“Of course, the Phoenix is already cool and now the Dragon is cooler did you have the tortoise and tiger too?” I mean aren’t these the four heavenly guardians that I always heard from some anime: Suzaku, Genbu, Byaku and Seryuu.

“We-well as long as I can imagine it I can make it like that also I can make it as a weapon or wings.” Waa so cool!

“I want to see!” I tried to persuade her I mean I really wanted to see.

“Th-then Nyarl, Wing mode.” The dragon look at Karen and it merges on its back and become a black wing, then Karen float on the sky and use her knives to cut the wings of the wyverns.

“Wow… you can do anything?”

“Well… yeah… as long I have the clear image of it.”

“But why do you call it Nyarl?”

“Ah… sorry for not telling you this but my shadow has its own mind.” Wh-what? After saying that the shadow that came back after she lands on the ground and the shadow wriggle like its waving on me.

Karen told something out of this world… like the super being out of this world, the Foreigners. Huh, it feels like I hear that somewhere.

“But some being stronger and more powerful than the Gods that created the dimensions, it’s unbelievable but if something like that attacks this world it means it’s the end.” I mean it’s a dimension eater you know?

“By the way Big sister Lily, we already kill one.” What?

“Don’t lie Britney! Even if I love you I can get angry with you, you know?”

“It’s not lie Lily because the Pope who is behind of kidnapping you is a Foreigner that hides itself on this world for a long time ago.” What! Then if a stronger being like that is our enemy we are lucky enough to get out of that predicament.

“Well, it’s not really that strong I mean it’s the very weakest Foreigner that hide and controls people behind the scene actually it’s even afraid at Micha the demon lord.” Eh… a dimension eater afraid on the demon lord? I wonder how weak it was.

“Here is the core of the Foreigner we killed.” Britney bring out a reddish ball with crack and she give it to me.

“Wha-“ After touching it, it’s like an electricity a sad feeling flows in my mind.

“What happen to you Lily? Why are you crying suddenly?” I’m crying? I wonder why.

“I don’t know too suddenly an electricity flows at me and I feel sad all of a suddenly.” Why… I feel like this ball and I are connected.