Thank You

This is the newest version of Blackmailing Aria, written in 2017. I really wanted this to turn out amazing and my best yet, but I have to admit I'm not happy with it. That is why the original is still up on my page, under the title Blackmailing Aria Original. I hope this story still brings as much joy to you all as the first draft did. 

You should know that a lot has changed from the main story, still with the same characters but different background story and character development. 

I couldn't have written this without the help of my amazing Beta Readers who have helped so much. 

diamond767

Xtranquilx

Alermirez_

greekgoddess18

NMalik_

TaTaLOVE_02

and my wonderful editor who is a life saver, bandnerd2001

If I forgot anyone, I'm so sorry and please let me know so I can mention you! 

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Your heart knows things that your mind can't explain."
-unknown

There are over seven billion people in the world, and at least a half billion would be suitable partners for anyone. So, out of all people, why did they choose each other?

They weren't the definition of true love; they fought every day and ticked each other off and didn't treat each other like royals. But at the end of the day, they gave their hearts to each other and only each other. Why?