Chapter 16

<<NOTES>>

🔸️There be lot of F words used in this Chapter🔸️

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

On the way to home  Kinn looking at news articles

Which says......

"Tan Nattapol Diloknawarit and Porsche Pachara Kittisawat rumored to be dating, recently fueled speculation by many people as Tan Nattapol seen together with Porsche Pachara very close in Gala, raising questions about whether they were together".

#.TanPo trending

Kinn looking at all the pictures of Tan and Porsche as a couple.

People going crazy about the couple.

One post from popular  news media Pops World articles.

"Heartthrob Tan Nattapol and gorgeous  Porsche Paracha was recently clicked together as they step out of a restaurant Ong Thailand. The business  men were seen sharing a 'warm hug' as they leave the venue".

Kinn was so angry on top of that work pressure. He just needed a cold shower and good sleep.

As soon kinn came home  porsche stood up to hug him  but kinn walk past him, kinn did not come out of the shower for an hour.

"I am tried".  "I will be sleeping for now don't disturb me Porsche".

That was rude kinn...Okay I won't "DISTURB" you for now but you cannot be behaving like this.

Kinn stays quite.....

Porsche waiting for reply but no answer so he left the room to slept in guest room.

May 10th

Have your breakfast kinn...

I am getting late, I eat brunch in office Porsche.

Kinn.... "You are having your breakfast right now".

Kinn quitely had his breakfast.

Baby did I do something wrong? Why don't you talk to me? it's like you are avoiding me all the time on purpose.

Nothing like that Porsche, I am quite tried that's it.

Porsche was not happy with reason yet he kept quiet.

May 11th

Tan 📞 calling

Hi Porsche how are you?

I am good Tan.

Porsche I need tay's contact number.

I will text you the number Tan