Chapter-18

May 18th
8 Pm

( Timeline before Porsche arrives )

Kinnporsche home

UGGHH!!! Why porsche why, kinn screams sits on the couch, how can you agree to go to his party but cannot spare few hours for me. Takes the pillow from couch throws across.

10 minutes later.....

Tay Vegas arrived when they opened the door they could see the mess kinn made.

Why is pillow thrown everywhere.

"I told you Plan cancelled, Tay".

Vegas rolled eyes 🙄 "isn't it obvious that we here to check on you".

What's there to check!!! kinn yells. "I am fine everything is fine".

Kinn....

Do you know tay, he has time for his new friend but no time for me or for us, how excited I was to pick him up from his office, like a fool I went with flowers he asked me get out, but all Tan was do just a call. This...this shows I am no more important to him, he is not the same porsche I know.

Did you apologize??? Vegas asked.

I did say sorry, its not like I never drunk.

Tay and Vegas looked at each other.

Hmmm you need to tell him they need to can talk and resolve. Vegas said.

Kinn looks at Vegas then Tay. what you wanna tell me??

Vegas please go prepare coffee and get some snacks.

Hmmm that's better so that I don't punch this fucker again, Vegas leaves .Tay sits beside kinn.

What's happening why he wants to punch me and he said again, did he punch me before??

Stop questioning, just listen to me, yesterday we got a call from porsche that you were missing and help him to find you...

As Tay was explaining what kinn did his face went from confusion to disgust how he could have said those words to porsche, he wanted punch kick himself wants to burry his face underground.

Me me.. ho..how could I, how could I say all those tay how could I. My porsche must be hurt so hurt, UGHH  stupid me, who don't even remember anything made situations worse.
               Fuckkk.... my baby even prepared food and brought headache tablet to me morning, I could have handled situation better, I need to punch myself how could I say those to my life, tay stops kinn from hitting himself.

I know kinn... that fact is not only me even porsche tried to stop you saying things and wanted get you back room to sleep but you called him wh*re accused him of cheating basically gold digging. Why did you say those things kinn it's not like you spit it out of nowhere.

Tay...please.... I would never think of my porsche like that.

Then how and why did you say something like that....

Kinn holding his head, think think hitting his head from his hand to think hard.
              I and porsche had argument, I just drove off stopped at a unkown bar, I was drinking....kinn trying hard to think what happened he remembers.

I REMEMBER...... As I was half drunk few people sat next to my table.
                I dont exactly don't  remember are they college students or what but out of nowhere they started talk about Tan and Po they were saying both are secretly dating each other and Tan will announce it soon, my anger level raised because when we had argument yesterday morning Porsche said "I wish Tan was my boyfriend".