Chapter-3

Continuation.......

Kinn noticed they way tawan spoke was completely different as if he had some changes in him,kinn didn't want tawan to come back and pursue him again so Instead of blocking him kinn wanted to let him know that he has boyfriend and he needs to find someone else and move on not interfere in his life.

Kinn texted address where to meet.

He reached Cafe tawan was already there, 

Hi kinny

Tawan we are not in a relationship please don't address me like that.

I was so happy when u asked meet again, why are being mean to me (cute voice).

Kinn politely "Look tawan I'm already in relationship".let's stop please don't interfere in my life anymore, I am sure u will find someone soon.

Ah kinn I can understand I have been very rude to you in past, I wanted to make things right cant I have one chance please. Remember when we went to Korea  how happy we were ,do u remember that!! we went to local festival danced together and I sang
"beautiful"song for you.

Kinn laughed " you did not sing you just tried to lip sync you dint no the lyrics sang whatever came to ur mind every person who was present laughed hahaha.

Tawan cringed at memory but he took the chance kinn was happy light mood oh! come on kinn I tried to sing for you.

Haha don't lie tawan I clearly remember you were drunk n snatched the mic from the host and sang.

Tawan touched kinn palm, i am happy seeing you laugh i know I must stop and not be in your life but kinn I wanted to ask you something. Will you say yes?? Please.

I Can't say yes without listening but do tell me what you wanna say.

Tawan thoughts((Fck past kinn always used to listen to whatever I say daam why he is being so difficult))

Tawan tawan where are you lost please tell me what you want to say.

There's a guns and roses concert nearby, I have tickets 🎟 can you please come with me.

No tawan, You are not understanding let's end here & not se--

Tawan interrupted,
please kinn this will be last we won't see each other again after the concert it can end on happy memory.

Hmm "Gun's and Roses" Is my favorite band due to work never had chance to go, I don't know when I will get time, now i have time as well as chance to attend , kinn agreed to go and end things with happy notes.

Kinn your in your formals let's go shopping  for causal outfits.

They both went shop  both wore black t shirt and white pants.

They both attended the concert kinn was singing along enjoying himself a lot he got so many missedcalls from porsche  and text message but his mobile was silent

During this Tawan slowly holds kinn hands interlocked fingers,kinn dint even notice as he was enjoying the performance.

Concert ended tawan was clinging  on to kinn left shoulder walking towards exist.
Reached to parking lot kinn wanted to thank tawan and as said end with happy notes.

Tawan I felt so much overwhelmed, I wanted to attend concert  but due to work load I couldn't,after long time I let my self be free and be in the present and enjoy thank you so much  u brought me here.

Awh kinn I am just happy to see you happy I love to see you smile all the time.

Kinn ignored the sentence n said whole concert  I just wanted bring my porsche here u know soon it will be our 2 years anniversary.

Oh is it congratulations kinn so what's ur plan for ur anniversary???

Not yet decided maybe candle light dinner

Okay kinn bye have good night, out of nowhere Tawan kissed on kinns cheeks and left. Kinn was shocked it took a movement to realize by then he left.

Kinn remembered he didn't inform porsche he took is mobile out checked there was [[25 missed calls]] 20 text from porsche, he panicked and dailed porsche number

kinn thank god you called me back I got so worried where ru ??

Sorry babe i came out with a friend out of nowhere he took me  to concert and before meeting my friend I had to meet a client so I kept  mobile  on silent .

Did u enjoy the concert kinn haha I know you would have baby that's completely fine u need to enjoy I just wanna see you happy but just inform me if you have sudden plans, now come back home your boyfriend is waiting.

Sorry I made you worry porsche i am on the way I will be there in no time love you porsche.

Love you too kinn

Hanged the 📞 call

End of Chapter 3

Bye bye bye