Chapter 44: This man is cheat!

Start from the beginning

“He is your brother?” Nina whispers on me.

“What you got crush on him? Fufu… I know he is handsome but I won’t give you on him.” She blushes with my smile… fufu cute.

“I-idiot! Don’t misunderstand me but I-I won’t fall for him.”

“Then it’s good.” I pat her and she blushes more and more.

“No, sister! I will apprehend you here! I don’t know how far the witch brainwashed you but I will make sure to snap you out back in your old self.” Hee… so my brother even thought I been brainwashed.

“Don’t worry, I’m still my real self my brother but sorry I have no time to chit chat with you now.”

“Sorry sister but I don’t believe in you! Now just keep silent and be capture.” He ready his sword and rush towards me, hoo... he become fast and his movements are good but I’m sorry I become stronger now my brother.

“I can’t do that, I still have important person to save and even if you will hate me of what I’m going to do but it is really needed for this country.” I dodge every attack of him.

“What do you mean by that?!” He keep slashing at me but I can I easily dodge his attacks while I send some wind slashes towards the other soldiers.

“Please make this country a better place.”

“Wha--? Gaah” I chop his neck to make him unconscious.

“Please lead this country as the new King my little brother.” I glance at Nina who watches at my back.

“What are you really trying to do Wino?” She went towards me and we started to walk again towards the throne room where my father the king will be there.

“I will kill the king.”

“Are you sure? Isn’t he your father?” While we walk with her worry face.

“He never been a father on me and he only sees us as a bargaining pawn.”

“But killing him…”

“Don’t worry, even he is like that I respect him I mean he only did it for this country but I think he done enough.” With a sighing Nina we enter the room and saw the King together with the heroes.

“You damn daughter! What in the world are you doing in a time like this when the demons are started attacking our country! Just get apprehend quietly and go to your room until the day that you get married on the son of Prime minister of the elves.”

“Are you sure that is the last words you wanted to say before I kill you?” I provoke him and the Heroes specially the Hero get in front of the king.

“What are you saying Princess she is your father!” The Hero glares at me while questioning me.

“You really become a mischief Winona! And do you really think you can kill a king of this country? Soldiers apprehend this rebellious girl!” He order the soldiers and they get near at me so I just swing casually my sword and they got blown like paper in the corner of this big room.

“I will answer you my father; yes I can kill you anytime I want! And I never think of him as my father Hero.” I rush toward the hero and swing my sword but he already readied his sword but I held back so he catches it.

“Hero, don’t let her get near at me!” The king gives an order to the Hero and ran towards the hidden exit on the back of the throne.

“Are you sure about this?” I kick the Hero and he got blown.

“Andrew! Healer heal Andrew, Leon please handle that bitch until Andrew healed, Magician use your magic to stall some time.” The glasses guy issue some order to the other heroes and they start some formations.