Chapter 43: Does the church always bad in another world?

Bắt đầu từ đầu

“Well, which mean that the religion here has the higher authorities?”

“You have a point.”

“And we are about to infiltrate it…”

“Haa… this is the trouble I wanted to avoid.”

“Haha, can’t help it’s for the sake of Lily after all.”

“Yeah, let’s go!”

“Let’s do that.” And we enter the holy ground.
**

[Lapiz POV]

“For a church this big, there are no people inside… this is unsettling.” I speak while me and Britney enters the church without people inside.

“Yeah, I can’t even believe that we can enter this place easily…” We are walking now in this enormous place without a lead on our destination so I suggest.

“I will send some of my shadow to explore the place.” With my skill <Shadow magic Lv. 6: Disperse Shadow> I can divide my shadow into 7 and with the combination of my <Shadow magic Lv. 9: Shadow clairvoyance> I can see the place where my shadow is like they are cameras.

“Yeah this place is huge so I will send my servants too. Eliz, Cleo and Anton please explore the church and find Lily’s Presence.” I got surprised when 3 little Britney’s get out from her buggy white robe. They are cute with different hairstyle but I think it’s not the time to praise them.

“Lapiz, I found a big door straight ahead.” Britney reported while pointing at the center straight ahead, well I also knew it already.

“Let’s go.” We continue our search and now we got into this big golden door and when we open it a big prayer room appeared in our view and inside of it are people praying diligently like they don’t care about the world they didn’t even bother tolook at us when we forcefully open the big door.

“Oho ho… did you two come here to pray?” And the center of the crowd a man in a white robe with a priest cap talk with us like he already knows that we will come here.

“Pray my ass—“ I tried to provoke the pope but Britney get in my way and interrupts me.

“So this is what it means of brainwashing people?” She started to talk with the pope.

“Ho hoo… I don’t know what you are talking about Miss Saint; they are just diligent believer of the Holy God which saves this country from evil.”

“Hee… Save this country from evil or the God who help you so you can get rid demon kings that are the top of this world?”

“Hahaha that’s a very heretical assumption you got there, be careful of your words little lady the Holy God is watching you, you know?”

“Assumption? Then let’s put it that way but can you stop kidnapping people for your selfishness?” Eh? I thought she will use her cunning tongue again so we can get some information but can it be that she is actually angry?

“Kidnapping I don’t know what you are saying about.”

“Don’t play dumb because you aren’t suited to be a cunning person you ugly old geezer.” So she use insult instead what is going on with her head.

“Gee-geezer? Keep your insolent mouth you imbecile child and return to the Hero’s side already.”

“Returned? Haha I’m not dumb like you, how about you become his heroine? Aren’t we have the same job? Isn’t your job a priest or you actually not and just playing to be a priest?” I’m just listening to their conversation but I cannot follow anymore but I’m amaze on the people who still praying here.